✧༺ 16 ༻✧

Jin thought to himself and taking those plates, he went into the dining room and put them on the table. He found yoongi with his chopsticks and spoon waiting for food, like a hungry kid waiting for food.

"There you go, sir. Your breakfast." Jin said sat right beside him. Yoongi bent down to take the aroma in and hums in satisfaction. "This is so good, baby. Thank you!" He said and Jin pouted.

Ignoring Jin, Yoongi took a bite of the kimchi rice into his chopsticks. Jin snatched the chopsticks. "Can I feed you, sir?" He asked and Yoongi nodded his head in a daze.

Jin takes the first bite and put it bear Yoongi's mouth. Yoongi ingests it in and moans as the Taste rolls over his whole body.

"Baby, this is so good!" Yoongi said in between and Jin nodded his head, wiping the corner of his mouth. Bite after bite, Yoongi enjoyed being fed by Jin and Jin enjoyed feeding Yoongi.

After all the dishes are done. Yoongi burped out and Jin smiled. He went to do the dishes and came after that and sat beside Yoongi.

Yoongi moved towards Jin and Jin moved a little closer to Yoongi. Yoongi curled his hand around Jin's waist and Jin inaudibly gasped at his action.

"Baby.. Thank you so much for making me food. I am so happy today because of you. I don't know where would I be if you said no back then." Yoongi said as he snuggled into Jin's neck. Jin hugged Yoongi's hands quietly, having butterflies in his tummy.

"That's good to hear, sir. I am happy because you are happy. Anything for you." He said. Yoongi kissed his neck once and Jin immediately tightened his grip on Yoongi.

"You are sensitive, baby." Jin pouted and Yoongi flicked the other's forehead, at his cuteness. "What are we gonna do now, sir?" Jin asked innocently while Yoongi went back to his position.

"Hmm.. I think we will just watch some movies or series, baby. Do you have any ideas?" Yoongi asked talking against Jin's neck. Jin squirmed in his place but, didn't push the other away.

"I don't have any, sir. Let's just follow yours." Jin said and Yoongi quickly got up from his face. Jin got startled but seeing Yoongi fetching the remote, he calmed down.

"Which genre baby?" Jin hummed a little. "I don't know, sir. As you wish! Anything is fine with me." Jin just concluded it. Uoongi hummed and placed his head on Jin's lap as he browsed through Netflix.

Jin with hesitant face put his hands in Yoongi's blonde hair. Yoongi took his hands and pushed it further into his head. "Don't be hesitant, baby. It's ok. Just do whatver you want, ok?" He said and Jin nodded.

Jin smiled a bit and brushed Yoongi's head. Yoongi found a movie which Jin was ok with, too and he threw the remote away, turning his head towards Jin's tummy.

While, Jin put his hands in the air. He observed Yoongi's every move and Yoongi muzzled into Jin's tummy causing butterflies in Jin.

Jin again hugged Yoongi's hair and he heard Yoongi say. "Baby, you go on and see the movie. You can watch as many as you want. I will have a short nap. Ok?"

Jin giggled silently knowing what 'a short nap' means. He watched the movie and didn't move a bit because of Yoongi. Yoongi slept like he was in heaven.

Hours later, Jin also fell asleep on the couch while Yoongi was comfortably sleeping. After some minutes of Jin falling asleep, Yoongi woke up and saw Jin sleeping soundly.

"You slep, baby?" He sat up and seeing no reaction, he proceeded to gulp down some water. He looked at Jin again as he slightly stood up to go to he toilet.

He found Jin sleeping with no sound. A smile crept onto his face. "You indeed are really beautiful, baby! Inside and out." He said and he put his finger, tracing his face line from the eyes to his nose to his lips to his jaw.. But, bad luck, he stopped at Jin's lips.

Yoongi leaned in to kiss Jin's lips. He first straightened his posture. But, isn't really adjusted properly. He leaned in more. He found the correct position but, that is a bit disturbing to Jin. If he loses balance he might disturb Jin's sleep.

Nevertheless, he didn't stop. But, things aren't on his side. He slipped.. The leg using for support lost balance and fell a little making Yoongi kiss on Jin's chin.

Jin immediately woke up from his sleep, startling. "Sir, sir-Sir?" He said, half awake. Yoongi immediately sat straight and cleared his throat.

________________________

Author: chapters of some books are drafted already. So, there you go, an update.