✧༺ 27 ༻✧

Author: idk if people are any longer interested in this book. Anyways, here's an update for those who are still reading. ✨😄💕

✨✨✨

The next day, Jin woke up early since that day was that last day they will have shooting in Korea. He prepared Breakfast and fast as possible and woke Yoongi up.

Later they had breakfast and left to their location. There the director Taehyung told them what the first scene is and they did it well, then the next was explained and it was enacted week too, then the next and it went well.

Meanwhile, anytime Yoongi and Taehyung didn't forget to take care of Jin. They both made sure Jin had his stomach full.

The day somehow completed with no pending shots to cover. Taehyung, Yoongi and Jin are now resting in their own carry vans, after getting themselves fresh and clean. Taehyung texted the other two throught the group, Schedules.

~Schedules~

Taehyung Kim.

"Yoongs, the tickets are booked."

"Directly come to the airport in time."

"We can go in together."

"But, bad luck, there are no seats
available on from 21st."

"Since, it's Christmas!!"

"So, we got tickets for 20th."

"Be ready on the day, Yoongs."

"I am sorry for disturbing your Christmas time together."

Kim Seokjin.

"Say no more, Mr. Kim."

"Since it is our responsibility to finish what we have started, we have to sacrifice whatever comes in."

"I have no problem at all."

"But, I will consider the trip as your
punishment for not letting us
celebrate Christmas. ☺️"

"And you also have to join us for the next Christmas. 😁"

Min Suga.

"That's right!"

Taehyung Kim.

"I will, Jinnie. Thanks for inviting!"

"Anyways, the timings are......"

"Morning at 5!!"

"Umm, I think, that's it."

"I will let you know, if something is there to tell you."

"Bye, guys."

Kim Seokjin.

"Bye, Mr. Kim."

"Take care!"

Min Suga.

"Bye, KT."

"We are leaving then"

Taehyung Kim.

"Alright!"

Today is 19th and we have to leave tomorrow. Yoongi sighed as he put his phone aside, asked his driver to take him back home, calling Jin to come to his house.

Yoongi started first, so he reached his home first and Jin followed Yoongi's steps later after 10 minutes. "Hello, sir!?" Jin said as he continued to get inside the house. "Where are you, sir?" He moved towards the switch board to switch on the lights.

The house was very dark, not even one light is switched on. Once the lights are on, Jin walked towards Yoongi's bedroom and found Yoongi bathingin this bathroom. He knocked on the bathroom and Jin opened it slowly without taking any permission, without any sound.

He removed his own clothes and joined Yoongi in the shower, he only had his boxers on. He hugged Yoongi from behind. Yoongi had a towel around his lower part, leaning his hands on the wall, staring at nothing.

Yoongi put his hands on his back when he felt someone hugging him. Jin turned Yoongi towards himself and hugged him tightly.

Yoongi didn't expect it would be Seokjin. "I will miss you, sir. I will definitely miss you." Jin said and Yoongi cupped Jin's face. "I will miss you, too, baby. I will miss you more than you do." Yoongi said as he joined their lips together in a kiss. Yoongi pushed Jin towards the wall while kissing.

Jin's back arched when he felt a cold surface against his skin. Nevertheless, the kiss never stopped. Yoongi tilted his head to get more of those Plump lips. Jin tapped on Yoongi's shoulder, not having enough air to breathe. Yoongi moved away and started to kiss Jin's jaw, trailing some butterfly kisses down Jin's jaw making Jin gasp at the sudden foreign feeling.

Yoongi loved it. Jin didn't want that to stop. Jin pulled Yoongi as he he started to kiss his neck, sucking and licking. He didn't want to stop and neither the other want it to stop. They are feeling it.. right! Everything feels right when they are in each other's arms. They loved being loved by the other.

Yoongi pulled away seeing Jin with closed eyes and flushed bright red, opened lips.. looking purely beautiful under him. But, stopping is the only way, Yoongi can keep his baby innocent. He kissed Jin's forehead and said, "I can't take away your innocence, baby. We should just stop here."

Yoongi said and continued to clean Jin. Jin didn't utter a word from then. He bit his lip, not liking the reason for Yoongi avoiding him, even he doesn't even know the reason.