『ɪɴᴛʀᴏ』

●ᴀᴜᴛʜᴏʀ●

ᴀᴜᴛʜᴏʀ

Hi everyone~ What's up? I know you all must be confused about me suddenly publishing a new book when I haven't completed my earlier ones. The thing is that Forbidden To Love is soon going to finish and I have already made the trailer of this book days ago, so I decided to publish it *shrug* I hope you don't mind it :3

Let's start~

ᴅɪsᴄʟᴀɪᴍᴇʀ

This book is a pure work of fiction/imagination. All the things are my imagination. Please don't take it seriously. If you found a K-pop idol as an antagonist, that doesn't mean I hate that idol. I love every idol and I kept that idol as an antagonist because I think they are perfect for them. If I find any hate comment against that idol that crosses the line for me, I will not hesitate to delete or report that comment.

This story is originally made by me. Please do not copyright it as I put a lot of effort into this. If you are reading this story, please inform me.

Every story is inspired by a story. So, if you find some scenes in the book similar to another one, then that means it was inspired by that book, NOT copied.

❗Warnings❗

1. TOO much fluff
2. Cracked
3. Some triggering and mature events like abuse, self-harm, drugs, blood and other stuff related to mafia.
4. Boring

NOTE :: this book will contain romanized honorifics: oppa, unnie, hyung and noona. If you don't like them, then you can go cause I won't force you to read it. I don't want dms relating to this issue anymore :)

©_bangtanOt7_©