00 | spilled my coffee

now playing .
lost in japan , shawn mendes .

park choreum walked around the airport , her luggages being dragged behind her while she sipped her iced coffee that she had just bought from starbucks

park choreum walked around the airport , her luggages being dragged behind her while she sipped her iced coffee that she had just bought from starbucks. she was leaving korea for six months , a vacation far away from the place that gave her pain.

" finally. " she was walking aimlessly , not really paying attention to her surrounding.

" if only he was here. " she painfully smiled.

" no , no. this isn't about anyone. this vacation is for me. it's for me to get better. " she talked to herself , not caring about the looks she was getting from random strangers.

" oh my lord , before i forget . . . " she took out her phone , removing the sim card from her phone. she broke it into half and threw it into the nearest bin.

" now no one can find me. " the twenty one year old smiled. in her perspective , everything she was doing was right. it was right to her.

choreum continued walking , trying not to think about her past. she had done everything to quietly escape her home.

" i should just - " she tripped on her shoelace , and started falling. unbeknownst to her , there was someone who was walking on the opposite direction of her , so they were basically walking towards choreum. this caused the pair to collide , choreum's iced coffee spilling on the taller's shirt.

" oh my fucking shit , i'm sorry. " choreum stood there , she didn't know what to do. she just stared at the person who was standing right in front her , while the taller just glared back at her.

" it's okay. i'm fine. at least , it's not hot. " he huffed to himself , walking past choreum , not looking back at her.

" i was going to apologize again. he's so rude , what the hell. " she whispered to herself , as she threw away her now empty cup of iced coffee.

" all i wanted was to chill and this how my vacation starts. " she sighed , arriving at the boarding hall.

( . . . )

choreum sat at the aisle , she was not a fan of those window seats. the plane was almost boarding off , and she had thought she got the row for herself. excitedly , she unpacked her little carry-on bag , and kept it on the middle seat.

" um , hello ? can you move. that's my seat. " a person tapped on choreum's shoulder. she turned around to face the said person , who turned out to be he jerk she had bumped into earlier. he had now changed into a new shirt.

as soon as the male laid his eyes on choreum , his scrunched his eyes , looking at her weirdly.

" what. " he thought to himself. he did not expect to spend his whole flight with her.

choreum slowly moved , allowing the male to enter their row. fortunately , he had gotten the window seat , so the middle seat was separating the both of them.

she watched as the taller male got out his headphones and wore it , disconnecting himself from the entire world.

" at least , i don't have to deal with him. " she silently smiled to herself.

oh boy , she was wrong.

( . . . )

ruvis talk  !

prologue !! hehehe i hope
it was fine , get ready for the
trainwreck. unlike my other books ,
i actually have the ending planned
out for this.

i love you <33