04 | kites

not proofread

now playing .
let go , bts .

trigger warning //mentions of blood , death , gore , cutting( proceed with caution )

trigger warning //
mentions of blood , death , gore , cutting
( proceed with caution )

( # # # )

choreum had known sungchan for a month now. the tall male every single move reminded her of jeno. her jeno.

her impulsive choice of wanting to move to japan had put her in a very weird state. she knew basic japanese. however , it was not enough for her to survive for a whole six months at japan.

" choreum. do you want to go to the playground ? " the pair lived in two different apartments but choreum always found herself hanging around sungchan.

it was her way of coping. she had even stopped taking her medications. it was not as if anyone knew about her having to take medications. to her , no one cared about her.

sungchan was merely a passerby who reminded her of jeno.

" choreum. you've zoned out of the tenth time today. do you want to go to the playground or no ? " sungchan asked her , quite annoyed. choreum nodded her head , as she quietly stood up and walked towards sungchan.

" you. jung sungchan. " choreum looked up at sungchan , smiling weirdly.

" okay. you're doing that weird thing again. faster get going , i want to show you something. " sungchan smiled , showing his perfectly aligned teeth.

" you remind me of someone i dearly miss. " choreum smiled sadly , as she mumbled to herself. sungchan had already left her and exited his apartment. choreum ran up to the taller boy , before he could leave her.

the pair went to the local playground. little kids were running all over the place , their laughs echoing.

" what did you want to show me sungchannie ? " sungchan definitely did not like that nickname. he did not like anyone other than [ secret ] calling him that. he chose to ignore.

" the kites over there ? i saw them yesterday and i wanted to bring you here. i thought we could play kites. be little kids again. " as soon as sungchan said that , choreum's smile fell.

" choreum. choreum. stop cycling so fast. ahhh , i'm so behind you. " jeno yelled.

choreum on the other hand just laughed. she loved annoying jeno.

" jeno lee. you can't beat me. " as soon as she said that , a kite from the distance flew by her , and caught on the tires of her bicycle.

" what the hell. jeno , don't beat me. " choreum yelled , as soon as she saw jeno sticking his tongue out as he sped , leaving choreum to take the kite's string out of her tire.

" fuck you jeno lee. i hate you. " she yelled , not looking up.

she got no replies.

that was weird.

as soon as she untangled the strings out of her tire , she started cycling. jeno was nowhere to be found.

from a distance , she noticed a body laying on the empty road. a kite spiraled on top of the body.

" jeno ? " she stopped cycling and quickly ran towards the body.

" jeno ! " she screamed as soon as she realized that the body that was laying there was jeno.

barely breathing , fighting for his life.

the string of another kite had slightly sliced through jeno's neck. blood was oozing out.

" jeno. oh my god. jeno. " choreum fell , as she pulled jeno's body towards her.

" cho - choreum. " jeno coughed blood. he could barely breathe.

" i'm going to call an ambulance. " choreum quickly took out her phone , and dialed.

" don't. i won't survive. " jeno smiled , as he slowly took his hand up to choreum's cheeks , carresing it softly.
he wiped away her tears.

" little moon , i love you. " he took choreum's palm and kissed it. " i will always love you. " his breath hitched , eyes going lifeless. no heartbeat.

" jeno. jeno ? i know you're there. jeno lee , don't leave me. i hate you so much. jeno. " choreum begged for him to wake up.

it should've been me. if i had gone first , it would've been me. it was my fault.

( . . . )

ruvis talk !

i cried so here's a very ,
very poorly written chapter :(
not proofread , i'm sorry.
i love you <3