02 | accidentally neighbors

now playing .
still with you , jungkook .

the plane had landed couple hours ago , sungchan left the airport as soon as he could , with the girl he had sat beside still in his mind

she looked like she was in pain.

he wanted to ask her so bad , console her. she kind of reminded him of his ex girlfriend.

" sungchan , i love you. " her words still rang in his head.

he shook his head , he needed to forget her. this trip was all about , sungchan healing himself.

sungchan had rented a small apartment. this apartment was going to be his home for the next six months. six months of healing.

he spent four hours unpacking his stuff , organizing everything.

as he was unpacking , he came across a little bracelet. a bracelet that held some much memories.

" what's this ? " sungchan smiled at the smaller girl , who smiling widely as she looked up at him.

" a bracelet. " she laughed , mockingly.

" i know that silly. " sungchan ruffled the smaller's head.

" it's a bracelet that symbolizes our love. look , that's a crescent moon. it symbolizes our growing love for each other. and inside there is baby's breath , my favorite flower. it symbolizes everlasting love. " she put it around sungchan's wrist.

" did you make this ? " sungchan questioned her.

" yes. don't ever lose it. " she pouted as she said her words.

" i would never , sunshine. " sungchan ruffled the smaller's hair , bending down to kiss the smaller's cheeks.

shaking his head to wipe off the memory , he stood up , with the bracelet still in his hand. he aimlessly walked , which lead him up to his balcony.

he leaned against the railings , looking down at the scenery. his view was an open field , flowers blooming everywhere. it was a beautiful garden , sungchan desperately wanted to go on a walk.

as he turned back to walk back into his apartment , something , rather someone caught his eyes.

" sungchan ? " it was choreum , the girl from the airplane.

" you're here too ? " sungchan accidentally said it out loud.

" looks like you're not too happy to see me here. " choreum smiled , a fake smile.

" it's not like that. i am just surprised. " sungchan smiled awkwardly , as he scratched the back of his head.

" i was genuinely kind of happy to see another korean. i was having a hard time with talking in japanese. " choreum continued the conversation.

" you're here , but you barely know how to speak korean ? " sungchan walked back to the balcony.

" i just needed a getaway and japan was the earliest flight. " choreum said.

" i learned japanese from a friend. i think i can help. " sungchan did not know why he offered to help , but that just seemed right.

" you're not a jerk after all. " choreum mumbled , barely loud enough for sungchan to hear.

" huh ? " sungchan questioned the smaller , as he heard something leaving choreum's mouth.

" nothing , don't fret over it. " choreum shook it off , walking back into her apartment.

" oh my god , what the fuck. i almost forgot. " sungchan ran back into his apartment , remembering that he had forgotten to take his medications.

( . . . )

ruvis talk !

if you google
the meaning to choreum's
name , you might understand
a little bit hehehe <3

i love you <3