06 | are you okay ?

now playing.
my time , jungkook.

" are you , are you okay ? " sungchan leaned against the wall as he questioned choreum , who was struggling to sit up straight

sungchan quickly ran towards her , helping her to sit up straight. choreum breathed out a small thank you , not daring to look up at sungchan.

" i , you know what , i'm not okay. i don't want to lie and say that i'm not okay. the kites . . . it triggered my trauma. i'm sorry. i know you just tried to make me happy. " choreum did not have the courage to look into sungchan's eyes.

everything that sungchan did reminded him of jeno.

" i'm sorry. i really am. i'm not going to be that person and ask you what happened. tell me only if you're comfortable. " every word that spill out of his mouth reminded her of jeno.

" sungchan. look. i know we've known each other for a few months. i think this might be the only way. can we try ? we have three months left , why not waste our time on each other ? " choreum said. in her head , this might be the only way for her to move on.

sungchan's eyes widened , he was shocked. " you want to use me to move on from your past ? don't you think it'll make it worse ? what if we actually fall in love ? " sungchan questioned the smaller.

he left ahri for a reason. he did not want history to repeat itself.

" i can't choreum. " sungchan let go her hand , which he had not realized was in her grasp all this time.

" sungchan. wait. just think about it. i know you're going through something too. i saw , i saw that bracelet hanging around a picture with a girl on it. we might be going through the same thing ? i don't want to judge. what if this was our only way to move on. three months , only three months , then we'll be off on our own ways. no contacts whatsoever. let us try ? " choreum was trying her hardest to convince sungchan.

just like how sungchan reminded choreum of jeno , for sungchan , choreum was an exact replication of ahri.

he could never say no to ahri.

except for that time when he broke up with her , but back then he was determined.

" i only have three months left anyways. " sungchan mumbled to himself.

" we will talk about this later. i'm going to go and talk to the doctor about when you're going to get discharged. " sungchan walked out , leaving choreum behind.

from all the walking , his head throbbed. it was painful than ever. it felt like needles were pricking through his head.

" you're going to be okay. you can do this. this pain will go away forever. three months and you'll be free. " sungchan mumbled to himself , as he held his head , trying his hardest to walk straight and not feel drowsy.

( # # # )

ruvis talk !

four more chapters ,
and we'll be done.
maybe i will make this
into a series , not sure.

i love you.