07 | dates

now playing.
polaroid love , enhypen.

not edited

jung sungchan caved in. he was going to do this for choreum. he wanted the girl to move on and live happily. as she had said before , they weren't going to fall in love.

he adjusted his sweater and dusted himself , as he wanted to look presentable in front of choreum. it has been a few days since she had been discharged from the hospital and sungchan wanted to bring her on a date.

he had a small bouquet of roses , as he did not know what choreum type of flowers choreum liked. he knocked on her door , seconds later , her door opened.

" hey jung ? you're dressed up ? " she leaned against her door frame , staring straight at sungchan.

" you told me you wanted to try , right ? i've thought about it , sounds great. let's go on a date , and here's a bouquet of roses as i didn't know what kind of flowers you like. " choreum stood there stunned , she did not expect sungchan to go on with her idea.

" wait. so you , you didn't even tell me to get ready ? you just randomly came up to my apartment and are asking me out on a date. we're going out right now ? " she had so many questions. sungchan just nod , asking her to wear something special.

" and by the way , my favorite flowers are baby's breath. you know that flower that symbolizes everlasting love ? " those were ahri's favorite flowers too , sungchan smiled softly as he watched choreum enter her room to get herself changed.

sungchan had brought her to a nearby lake. he had already told choreum that they were going to have a small picnic by the lake , as they conversed and got to know each other.

the three months they spent together as friends , they had only share little about themselves. choreum had told sungchan that she wanted to know about him more , so that they could make this relationship seem as real as possible.

" so did she leave you ? " choreum asked sungchan , as she munched on the sandwiches sungchan had picked up from the local grocery store.

" so , that's you version of i want to know more about you ? " sungchan laughed , this girl always surprised him.

" it's okay if you don't want to tell. " choreum smiled.

" i left her. i had my reasons. what about you ? if you don't want to talk about it , i'm completely fine with it. " choreum's smile fell , but since he had shared his part , she only felt it was fair for her to tell him what happened to jeno.

" he passed. it was an accident. don't really want to talk about it. " she said , a sad smile plastered on her face.

" i'm sorry about that. wow , my seems nothing in front of yours. " sungchan scratched his head.

" you know. everyone has their reasons. everyone has their pain. just because you feel like yours is nothing compared to the others , doesn't mean you didn't go through anything. no one knows what you went through and you don't know what others are going through. our feelings are equal , it's okay to feel pain. i know you had your own reasons. " choreum spoke as she took sungchan's hands in her , and stared into his big eyes.

" do you think we can go through this without falling in love ? " sungchan smiled at her.

" let's not talk about that. let's also forget our past and just focus on the present and not talk about the future. it's scary. " choreum laughed , letting go sungchan's hand.

" you know what. let's have a sleepover tonight , and let's go to the movies tomorrow. " choreum giggled , causing sungchan to smile again.

" calm down tiger. so we're just going impromptu right now ? " he questioned her and she just smiled in return.

future , it was something sungchan was not excited for. he was afraid of falling in love with choreum. he did not want her to go through another heartbreak , and he did not want leave another one of his loved ones heartbroken.

he prayed they would not fall in love with each other.

( # # # )

ruvis talk !

ahri will get her own
book too :))
so help me choose her l/i !!
san , asahi or yedam.

i love you ,
thank you for reading.