03 | missing them

now playing .
wayo , bang yedam .

sungchan had always wondered , what would life be like if he had not broken up with her

he knew they would not be able to spend the rest of their life together. he did not want her to live in pain , hence why he decided to leave early. she will move on eventually , that's what he thought.

in the process of breaking her heart , sungchan lost his too. he craves for love , but he does not have someone to love anymore. he preferred leaning his against her shoulders , but that did not seem like a choice anymore. after all , it was the choices that he made that had brought him to this point of his life.

" i should eat. " he remembered , he had to eat to live. she used to remind him the littlest things in his life , she was there whenever he felt like he was lost.

now he was lost in a faraway field , as he stood there as lone tree. no one to take care of him , or look out for him.

knock , knock.

" who could it be ? " the taller male groaned , as he stood up and walked towards his front door. he opened the door , just to be faced by choreum , with a pout on her face.

" i was going to eat . . . but , " sungchan knew what she wanted.

" you want me to help you , don't you ? " sungchan questioned the smaller.

" yes ! " she beamed , slightly tugging onto sungchan's sleeves.

" i was going to eat anyways , let me just grab my coat. " he walked back in , leaving choreum alone.

" choreum , choreum. little moon. " in the small hallway , choreum started hearing his voice.

a voice she was clearly fond of. a voice that she missed the most. a voice that she would never be able to hear again.

" choreum , you know i'd never leave you right ? " the voice spoke again , causing her to kneel down in fear. she closed her eyes tightly and covered her ears.

" stop , stop. i know you are not real. " choreum begged for the voice to stop.

" hey ! choreum , are you okay ? " a tap brought her back to reality. she slowly opened her eyes and looked up , sungchan was facing her.

" are you alright ? " he asked her again , as helped her to stand up.

" yes. i'm fine. " not fine.

" let's go get some food. " choreum dusted herself and looked back up at sungchan with a big smile on her face. a smile the concealed all her pain.

lee jeno , you would be the death of me.

( # # # )

ruvis talk !

writing this ,
gives me chills.
ok that's all ,
good night <3 ilyy <3