08 | afraid

now playing.
moon , kim seokjin.

choreum loved stargazing

choreum loved stargazing. the stars reminded her of jeno , her jeno. they used to stargaze together , throughout their highschool year up to college. she missed those days , she missed him.

she felt a presence beside her , someone that she used to love. " hi , my little moon. " it was jeno. she knew he was not real , she knew this was all just her imagination.

" you're happy. is it him ? " jeno questioned. choreum smiled to herself.

" you're finally not asking me to stay. " jeno smiled at the smaller , disappearing into thin air.

" choreum ! " it was sungchan. she turned around in an instance , as sungchan ran towards her.

" i've been searching for you. " the taller plopped beside the smaller. " and you didn't tell me you were here. " using each other to move on was working really well for choreum. she was finally leaving jeno behind. she was took the happy memories of him with her , she left the sad memories behind.

choreum wished what she had with jeno was real.

" you like stargazing too ? " sungchan broke her trance , getting to know each other was part of their plan after all.

" yeah. i was even taking astronomy classes at college but . . . but i left. " choreum smiled , a sad smile.

" if you really loved it , you should go back though. " sungchan calmly patter her back. jeno used to say the same things to her whenever she felt like giving up.

" do you have any hobbies ? " choreum diverted the question , she knew she was moving on and getting better , so reminding herself about jeno was just going to make her mental health worsen.

" looking at you. " sungchan smirked , causing the smaller to blush.

" shut up. " choreum stood up and walked towards the edge of the rooftop.

choreum had happy thoughts , and happy thoughts only. sungchan on the other hand was slowly dying.

he was definitely not acting. he does like choreum. however , if she ended up liking him , it might just hurt her. he did not want her to hurt herself again. he wanted her to heal.

" choreum - " he was cut off with a peck on his lips. he wanted to back away , he wanted to push her off , he wanted nothing to do with her for the sake of him not wanting her to fall in love with him.

his heart was against everything he felt. a small peck turned into a beautiful kiss under the stars. the moon was watching them , the stars were smiling at them.

sungchan pulled her closer to him as they deepened the kiss. they let each other go after a few minutes.

" i've never felt like this in a long time. " that line brought back sungchan to reality. no , he cannot let her fall in love with him.

" sungchan , i like - " but sungchan cut her off. he suddenly stood up and scurried away , leaving choreum on the rooftop. he ran back to his apartment , tears streaming down his face.

( # # # )

ruvi's talk !

hehehe sorry hekdhdkeje ,
and i love you btw hahaha <33