WELCOME SEOUL

**additional note: The time in this story will start at early year 2011.

Y/n have arrived in seoul from deagu in hopes finding a work. He suddenly realized that the city is really beautiful, he was so amazed that he decided to walk around the city. After 30 minutes, he decided to take a taxi in order to where he rented an apartment in advance.

After an hour Y/N arrived in his apartment. but there's something a little weird about the apartment, This doesn't have the same apartment number as the one he rented, have I been scammed? then Y/N tried to contact the owner of the apartment he rented, but there was no answer, he tried to contact the owner of the apartment several times, but still no answer.

Y/n desperately asked the security guard about the apartment he was supposed to rent, and the answer from the security guard he realized her concern. that he has been tricked. just when Y/N about to walk away, a girl in disguise greeted him.

"Annyeonghaseyo" Y/N bow to the girl in front of him. the girl asked what happened, because she felt that he was in trouble, then Y/N explained what happened, the girl felt sorry for Y/N, because he had just been tricked, the girl asked how much did you pay for the apartment?

"250.000 won" Y/N now frustrated. wow that's a lot of money. Great first day in here i got scammed and no place to sleep, "Y/N said in frustration". Anyway thank you and sorry for the trouble. I really appreciate the help.

Y/N is just walking trying to calm down when he hears familiar voice, "mister!!........wait!! Y/N turn around and it's the same girl as before. mister we can find a place you can stay.

"Really?..... wait,...we?" yes we, no..no.. I mean I might know where you can live. Before that mister what's your name? ahh sorry, my name is song y/n and you?. me... my name cho miyeon.

Yes, I might actually know a place where you can stay and y/n ssi nice to meet you, nice to meet you miyeon ssi, soo.... where are we going. Okey now we will go to my house. "What....we're to gong to your house", yes... we're. But how do you know i won't do anything bad to you.

Haha.. y/n ssi it's ok , you knaw i got this feeling your good man, a got a vibes your good man, ahh ok miyeon ssi it's up to you, soo....where it is going, ehm... first we order a taxi.

After ordering a taxi they both went to Miyeon's house, on the road they chatted a lot including their age, it turned out that Y/n was older than Miyeon so Miyeon called her "oppa", at first Y/n was embarrassed to be called oppa but over time he got used to it. Y/n knew that Miyeon lived with her parents, at first she panicked because he was going to stay at Miyeon's house, but Miyeon assured her that her parents were good and would allow her to stay at Miyeon's house for a while.

They arrived at Miyeon's house, after at the front door of Y/N's house, he started to panic again. Miyeon who saw this smiled. Miyeon rang the bell and Miyeon's mother came out, Miyeon's mother hugged Miyeon but when she saw y/n in her heart she wondered, who is this Miyeon?.

Miyeon also explained what really happened, then Miyeon's mother felt sorry for Y/N.

Y/N ssi right, please come in, let's sit down first, "thank you ms cho" answered y/n. So you have been scammed, I am sorry for what happened to you. No..no... its ok ms cho, we are happy to welcome you here, "really I can live here" y/n replied, yes of course you can, thank you ms cho thank you miyeon if you are not there you are somehow my fate now, but what about ms cho husband will he agree, I haven't seen it since. My husband? he hasn't come home at this hour, he will be home in a moment, "then I will wait for mr cho first, what do you think about this, is it okay because I don't dare if one of ms cho's family doesn't agree" replied y/n.

They also chatted about the reason y/n came to this city, how could y/n be fooled, "oppa are you thirsty" miyeon said, "ahh... that's right we haven't served drinks" said ms cho. miyeon quickly get a drink for y/n ssi, ok mom "miyeon replied", y/n ssi are you older than our miyeon, yes that's right ms cho. not long ago Miyeon's father came home, "I'm home" said Miyeon's father.

Miyeon's father also greeted dear who is this, "This is y/n dear, sit down first, I will tell you what happened" said Ms. Cho. ms cho then told what happened to y/n, it made mr cho feel sorry for y/n, "ahh... that's how it is" said mr cho, then we are happy to welcome you here. thank you mr cho for accepting me ,if not somehow my fate now. Miyeon who took the drink also saw her father "appa you're home, does dad agree that oppa stays here?".

yes appa agrees that y/n ssi lives here, "hurray... oppa you can live here" miyeon looks very happy. so oppa will live here now, "just for a while miyeon ah, tomorrow i will look for a job if i have enough money i will find a place to live alone i don't want to bother your family miyeon ah", ohh..... so it's like that " miyeon looks sad".

so tomorrow you will look for work y/n" said mr cho", yes mr cho I also can't stay here for long. okay then let's eat first" said ms cho", later we will chat more after eating. Miyeon first took y/n to the empty room above so she could put her suitcase first, okay, "replied Miyeon". Come on oppa, I'll take you to the room first," yes Miyeon", they walked to the room, Miyeon asked "Does oppa have a hobby", I quite like singing and dancing Miyeon ah, ohhhh .... I also like singing oppa whenever we sing together oppa,"ok miyeon ah".