Day off Before Debut

Jinwoo P.O.V.

Less than a month I will debut and I've finished recording my vocals, now I'm just waiting for the MV making process. Now I'm enjoying my day off, they gave me three days to rest, because they are also preparing the set for the MV recording later.

Today I plan to visit Miyeon, I've got permission to go to Miyeon's house. Now I'm getting ready to go, I've made a promise that this afternoon I'll be there, even though it's still early I intend to 

buy gifts for Miyeon's family.

When I came out of the dorm, I was startled by a voice calling out to me. "Jinwoo ah". When I turned around, I saw that the one calling me was Taeyeon noona.

Noona anyong. How are you?

"Anyong jinwoo ah I'm fine, where are you going so early?"

I want to buy a gift for Miyeon noona's family, this afternoon I intend to visit there.

"You want to buy a gift for Miyeon?"

Yes noona, you know that Miyeon and her family have helped me a lot.

"Yeah you're right jinwoo, do you want to go now, how about I accompany you?"

Doesn't it bother you noona, aren't you busy?

"No jinwoo ah, we've finished our long promotions, so our schedule is loose now."

If it's not a hassle then fine noona, but didn't you bring a hat and mask?.

"Oh yes you are right jinwoo, wait here a moment I will get my equipment."

After waiting for Taeyeon noona, we immediately went to the shopping center in the gangnam 

area, because Taeyeon noona the goods here are quite good.

"Jinwoo ah what kind of gift do you want to give?"

I don't know noona either, but for Miyeon she likes music, for Mr & Ms Cho I don't know.

"How about you buy a miyeon music box? And for mom and dad you can buy them clothes or perfume."

That's a good idea noona, well let's find a music box first.

"Okay let's go jinwoo huh."

After we walked around this shopping center, we finally found a shop that sells music boxes.

"How about this one, jinwoo, I think it suits Miyeon very well?"

Waaahhh.......This is really beautiful noona, let's just take this one.

"Isn't my choice good jinwoo huh"

Yes...... Yes...... noona your choice is right.

After we bought a music box for Miyeon, I took Taeyeon noona to eat. "Noona did you have breakfast earlier, how about we go eat first?"