Discussion

Jinwoo P.O.V.

"Anyong jinwoo ssi long time no see" Joohyun said

Anyong noona long time no see, I didn't expect to meet you here.

"I also did not expect jinwoo ssi, that we will meet again"

How are you noona, I was very surprised when I saw you earlier, I didn't expect that you would become a trainee noona

"I'm good jinwoo ssi, I'm also surprised you know, I also didn't expect to be a trainee jinwoo ssi, so how did you become a trainee jinwoo ssi. But if you think about it if it's you then it makes sense".

Well..... A lot of things happened noona, How does it make sense noona?

"Didn't you always appear in Jinwoo's show when we were in school?"

Yes..... Come to think of it that makes sense too.

After talking with Joohyun noona for a long time, I returned to the dorm.

Timeskip

It's been almost a year since I've been a trainee at SM. I've had various trainings here and the instructors who trained me were very happy with my performance. Today I was called to Sooman-nim's room. He said he had something important to talk about.

Aeri noona who was assigned to pick me up finally arrived." Jinwoo ah are you ready. Aeri noona said" We finally left for Sooman-nim's office. "Noona what is the important thing that Sooman-nim will talk about?. I'm a surprise jinwoo ah so I can't tell you. Aeri said noona. You're always like that noona you make me always curious.

After arriving at Sooman-nim's office. We met Sooman-nim and people I've never seen before.

"Jinwoo you have arrived, let's sit down first"

Good morning Sooman-nim. "I said"

"Good morning too jinwoo, so we want to discuss about your career. You know, you are a trainee who shows the most progress with others, to be honest we think you are ready to debut"Thanks for the compliment Sooman-nim, So you think I'm ready to debut?

"Yes jinwoo, but if we want to debut a new group it will be very difficult, because we haven't found anyone who is ready to debut together with you. So we will decide you to be a soloist, what do you think"

I who thought this was silent for a while, after thinking about it I agreed. "Alright Sooman-nim I agree what the agency thinks is best for me"

"Good jinwoo, so we are planning to debut you towards the end of this year which is two months away in september how about"

I agree Sooman-nim

"So you still have time to learn the choreography and we don't make the mv too fast so we can maximize the quality of you"

After discussing my debut plan with Sooman-nim they decided to include the song I made as a side track for my debut song later. "Jinwoo, I will also include your song in your debut song, how about it?"

Alright Sooman-nim, that's also good in my opinion.

"Yes you are right, it can increase your popularity later"

After finishing I finally went back to the dorm to pack up because I would be transferred to another dorm. When my roommates saw this they asked what I was doing.

"Hyung what are you doing, why are you packing your things". ask taeyong

"Yes hyung, or maybe you will leave us, are you leaving hyung?". Doyoung said