And That's A Wrap! Authors Note

And that's a wrap! Yet another Lukloe fanfic is complete.

I wasn't really planning on making another one anytime soon, but then after Sole Crusher and Queen Banana, I knew I had to.

I've always believed that Chloe is capable of redemption, and I still hope that one day she will change, for the better.

I wanted to write this fanfic to get one point across: it's never too late to change. A lot of people are starting to think that Chloe is incapable of changing for the better. This is not just untrue, but it's also teaching the wrong lesson. Everyone has the ability to change, they just have to want to. It doesn't mean they won't make mistakes, or that they're immune to failure. It means that they have a chance, and a choice, just like every other person out there.

So thank you all for reading this story. I hope I've convinced you that yes, Chloe character development is still possible. I wanted to do this partly as a challenge, to prove to myself that yes, Chloe can be good if she's written correctly.

Will I write more Lukloe fanfics in the future? You never know what the future holds. Maybe, maybe not. I have a lot of ideas and stories I want to bring to life. Who knows what I'll be writing next.

Thank you all for your lovely comments, votes, and follows. It means a lot to see that people love my work.

Until next time-

Braidzella out-