Part 11

He let her believe she was in control as she kissed him slowly, but passionately, her hands holding his face, his lightly gliding over her back. There was something extremely erotic about it. Her body, completely naked, moving against his fully clothed one. She didn't seem to be in any rush to undress him, he guessed, she found some excitement in brushing her exposed chest against his shirt. 

They made out for a good while, before he broke their lips apart and pulled back a little, eyes locked. He brought his hand up to caress her face, his thumb brushed over her bottom lip as it then dipped into her mouth only slightly. 

His eyes didn't leave her for a second as he spread his legs wider apart at the same time opening her up for his touch. One of his hands settled on her hip, kneading her flesh, while the other met the juncture of her thighs. She definitely needed him. His fingers moved against her slickly, she placed her hands on his shoulders to support herself, but she refused to look away. His fingers circled too slowly and he wasn't giving her nearly enough pressure. He teased her, waiting for her to cry out for more, but she didn't. Her teeth sank into her lower lip and her breathing grew heavier, but she was not about to beg. Without any sort of warning, he slipped his middle finger inside and she let out a shaky breath. His movements slowly came to a stop, which she didn't particularly appreciate. Narrowing her eyes at him, she raised her hips slightly, then lowered herself again. He was pleased with her initiative. 

He would have gladly allowed her to fuck herself using him if not for the increasing tightness of his jeans. With his free hand he unbuttoned his pants and undid the zipper. Thanks to her light weight, he didn't have to interrupt her as he lifted himself up a bit and pushed his jeans down some until he could kick them off completely. 

She saw his hand moving towards his erection and she swatted it away. Her fingers wrapped him in her fist and she began stroking him, releasing not nearly enough of the built up pressure. He gritted his teeth and focused on his breathing, but it didn't help for long. 

He withdrew his hand and she was about to complain, but she wasn't fast enough to do so. He gripped her hips and brought her closer, holding her up for a second until he positioned his length at her entrance and she sank down, causing him to groan heavily, her own breath caught in the back of her throat. A sharp slap on her ass was enough to make her move. And he helped her, raising his hips up as she lowered herself down, the sound of skin slapping against skin mingled with the music still coming from the record player. Both of them tried to hold back, tried to make it yet another game and win. Both of them lost (or won) seconds apart just a few short minutes later. 

"I'll always need you." She repeated, laying on his chest, completely exhausted, completely satisfied.