Meeting

Batfam on patrol in Gotham:

Nightwing: How's the city looking so far boys?

Red Robin: It's fine on my end.

Robin: Looks good on mine as well.

Red Hood: Everything's j-just....hold on I think I see something.

Batman: What is it?

Red Hood: Hold on checking it out. No way...it's an injured girl, unconscious.

Nightwing: We're on our way!
~~~~~~~~~~

Red Robin: Jay, is that her?

Red Hood: Yeah. Her breathing is slowing down. What should we do, bats?

Batman: We take her back with us. We need to know how this happened to her. *picks her up* We'll see to it that she is also taken care of as well.

Robin: What about our whole 'secret identity' thing, father?

Batman: We'll make something up saying how she got to the manner. Now, let's hurry!
~~~~~~~~~~

Marinette's POV

*groans* Master....NO!!
Tikki...where are you?
Marinette you need to leave now before it's too late run!
BOOM!!!

Marinette: No....!! *pants*

Dick: Woah...easy there. Are you ok?

Marinette: Where am I? Who are you?

Tim: We found you in an alley about an hour ago. You were unconscious. We brought you back here so you can get better.

Jason: So, mind telling us your name?

Marinette: Tell me yours first.

Damian: You aren't really in a position to bargain so you first, after all we did just save your life.

Marinette: *glares* Marinette, Marinette Dupain-Cheng. And now you....

Dick: My name is Dick or Richard Grayson. I'm the eldest brother among us four. That one over there is Jason Todd, the other is Timothy Drake or Tim for short and the baby is Damian Wayne.

Bruce: And I'm their father, Bruce Wayne. Do you mind telling us why you were injured the way you were?

Marinette: *ringing noises and gets a bit dizzy* I...I can't remember. Everything's just a blur. Wait....did you say...Bruce Wayne as in Wayne enterprises and in the womanizer billionaire in Gotham?

Jason: That's him!

Marinette: Woah, cool. You look a lot younger in the pictures than in person.

Tim/ Damian: *snickers*

Dick: Anyways, mind telling us where you're from?

Marinette: I'm from Paris.

Damian: Figures...from the accent I mean.

Bruce: Well, there will be a butler named Alfred coming to check up on you later so don't be alarmed. Boys, a word.
~~~~~~~~~~

Bruce: I think we can all agree that her story doesn't quite add up. She's hiding something.

Jason: So, What should we do?

Tim: I say we keep quiet about this and let her rest until she gets her memories back. Until that happens, we can't be certain what happened to her.

Damian: There's something weird about her. I don't know how to explain it but the closest thing I can come up with is the Lazarus pit back at the League of Assassins. I say we keep a very close eye on her.
~~~~~~~~~~

Marinette's POV

Those boys were off...a bit sketchy if you ask me...well I'm asking myself...whatever. I do remember what happened to me. I can't just go around telling random people stories. But first I need to find..-

Marinette: Tikki! You're okay. Thank the universe!

Tikki: Sorry I worried you Marinette. I was just looking around the building with the other Kwamis and I think you should see this. Are you ok to move?

Marinette: Let me try my healing spell.

I did what I was taught by the Guardians at the Guardian resting monastery in the mountains. I gently rested my hand on my wounded spots and it glowed red. I am...or rather was Ladybug.

I was finished healing myself when the rest of the Kwamis appeared through the walls and strangled me in a bear hug. I managed to slip free of their hold and was on my way to the door when I heard the voices of the same boys...

Damian: There's something weird about her. I don't know how to explain it but the closest thing I can come up with is the Lazarus pit back at the League of Assassins. I say we keep a very close eye on her.

Sigh. They're blocking the door and they don't trust me. Says the guys who were out at that hour. What were they even doing out in Gotham that late at night?

Anyways...I need to get to the place Tikki and the others told me about. That's when it hit me.

Marinette: Tikki. Kaalki, you ready?

Tikki/ Kaalki: Whenever you are, Marinette/ Guardian.

Marinette: Tikki, Spots On! Kaalki, *glasses miraculous appears on her face* Tikki, Unify! *transforms* Voyage!