Goodbye

At the Manor:

Tikki: Marinette are you sure about this?

Marinette: Last night before I went to bed, I got a message from Master Fu saying he's found all the Guardians and they're beginning construction at the monastery. I told Nooroo about it, so once we're packed and ready to leave, he will tell them.

Duusu: What about Nooroo?

Marinette: He'll be staying here with Alfred. He seems happy so why would I take that away.

Marinette ran around the room, hurriedly trying to pack all her things so she could teleport back after to the Guardian monastery. But first she needed to see some people before she left.

She picked up her bag and ran out the door to be met by the batboys running towards her. They stopped once they saw Marinette.

Marinette: Step aside, boys.

Dick: C'mon Mari, you can't just leave.

Jason: And aren't you missing one. You aren't gonna take him with you?

Marinette: I'm going back to the Guardian monastery with the rest of the Guardians to help repair the damage. But before that, I have a few pit stops to make. And you're in my way. Please...I don't want to have to fight you.

Tim: Cupcake, I don't know what happened to you, but please, you can't do this.

Marinette: Well, if that's the way it's gonna be then fine. I revoke the sight! *snaps fingers*

As Marinette did what was said, a flash of light was seen after her mark vanished from their foreheads. They turned to look around the room but it was just them, no sign of the flying creatures.

Marinette then ran back into her room while they were distracted and magically locked the door. She called on Kaalki and transformed. A familiar blue circle appeared and she was gone.

The door was unlocked and the boys came rushing in, but to an empty room.
~~~~~~~~~~

Damian's POV

Marinette walked away from us after she went all out, talking to Garfield. She called on Kaalki and she was gone. Grayson left Kori in charge of the situation and so we left.

We were off, driving back to the Manor in his car and we arrived and busted through the door. Alfred will fix that later maybe... We climbed the stairs after telling Drake and Todd about the situation, and so they followed us.

We were at the top to see Marinette with a bag on her back ready to take off. I wanted to help my brothers snap her out of it....but I didn't really know what to say....
~~~~~
Marinette: Step aside, boys.

Dick: C'mon Mari, you can't just leave.

Jason: And aren't you missing one. You aren't gonna take him with you?

Marinette: I'm going back to the Guardian monastery with the rest of the Guardians to help repair the damage. But before that, I have a few pit stops to take. And you're in my way. Please...I don't want to have to fight you.
~~~~~
Marinette: Well, if that's the way it's gonna be then fine. I revoke the sight! *snaps fingers*
~~~~~
Wait....she can't be serious. My brothers were probably just as shocked as I was. She left us while we were distracted and ran back into her room and locked the door.

A flash of light was seen at the bottom of the door. Moments later, Todd got the door open, but there wasn't anyone there. My brothers scurried down the stairs while I just stood there, frozen.

That's when I saw something...a black ball of light. And a floating piece of...*sniff sniff*...camembert. Is that...Plagg...? It flew around me a few times, my eyes not detouring from it.

Plagg: So you could still see me, kid?

Damian: I think so. But you're just a ball of floating light.

Plagg: Ehh, that's good enough.

Damian: Why are you still here? Weren't you going with Mari?

Plagg: I purposely stayed behind because I knew that she wasn't thinking straight. Sugar cube will be talking to her on the other side while I help you on this one. But since you can't see me properly...that'll mean I need to make you my holder. What do you say, kid....up for it?

Damian: Anything to get her back. Plagg, I'm with you.

As he said that, a ring appeared on his right, middle finger and the ball shone brighter than before. Now there were more defined features; a face, ears, a tail and those big green eyes.

Damian: Let's get her back.
~~~~~~~~~~

Damian searched the house for his brothers until the only place left to look was the batcave. He was now about to leave his room when his window flew open. Three men entered and they fought.

Two got his arms, while the last knocked him out. They were gone without a trace.