Fair or Fear

CRASH!!

Kori: Raven! Titans...Go

(I saw the transformation sequence for this.). They were off. Marinette helped guide the people to safety along with Damian as she was the one with his katana.

Raven informed them of the situation and said that her father sent them. Marinette and Damian got back and with the snap of her finger, his katana and his suit appeared. She winked at him and all he could do was blush.

They were all cornered when Marinette stood in front. Wazz, *bracelet appears* Shell On!

 Wazz, *bracelet appears* Shell On!

Marinette: Shelter!

A shield appeared around them and the creatures began to blast the shield. Marinette was struggling to keep the shield up from breaking. Raven then told them how to defeat them and the all knew what to do.

Marinette took the shield down and detransformed handing the kwami a macaroon to eat. Tikki, Spots On! She threw her yo-yo at one of the creatures which wrapped around one of its legs.

She swung it around, slamming it into different tents and finally at the ground. She retracted her yo-yo and turned to her teammates. Do we need to pay back for the things we wreck? Nevermind my miraculous ladybug will fix everything.

They just shrugged their shoulders and engaged.

Ladybug: Lucky Charm! A...katana?

Robin: If you don't want I don't mind taking it off you hands.

Ladybug: Uhh...*Damian and the katana lights up* that's actually what I'm supposed to do with it. Don't break it or lose it.

Robin: Like if I'd try.
~~~~~~~~~~

The battle had ended but all ended up with a few bruises and bumps. Damian returned the katana to ladybug in which she threw up. Miraculous Ladybug! Everything was repeated in a matter of seconds, including the teams' injuries.

They all headed back to the tower and explained what happened to Nightwing after calling him. He told Damian and Marinette to return to the manner to give Batman all the details on the attack.

They nodded. Kaalki, Full Gallop! Marinette transformed and opened the portal and waved everyone goodbye. They left.
~~~~~~~~~

Back at the Manor:

Jason: Oh look they're back.

Tim: Hey cupcake, demon.

Bruce: Fill us in on what happened.

They began from when the creatures showed up. They began to fire at us but mainly at Raven. Damian and Marinette got all the people out to safety...ending it by explaining Marinette restored everything back to the way it was.

Bruce then instructed Marinette to return to her since it was just a batfamily thing left for the five of them to talk about. She nodded and went upstairs.

Marinette's POV

Ugh...tonight was HoRriBLe. I was finally getting the chance to have fun but...those ThiNgS had to ruin it. But something felt off about all of it. But I don't think it had anything to do with those creatures.

It felt as though someone was watching us. It felt like I also knew who the person was. I can't really wrap my head around it.

I arrived at my door and sat down leaning against the wall. Looking up at the ceiling imagining how my life would've been if I hadn't met the batfamily.

Tikki: Marinette, are you ok?

Marinette: Oh, I'm fine Tikki. Just thinking. I have this weird feeling like if something bad is going to happen but I don't know what. I was also thinking about what my life would've been like if I hadn't Dami and his family if they hadn't found me in that alley.

Wazz: I'm sure that whatever it is, you'll be able to pass with flying colors, Guardian.

Kaalki: He's right, Guardian. Don't get you hair tangled over that.

Plagg: Don't worry. Just as Wazz said, you'll be fine. Now I believe it's my feeding time. Where's my cheese?!

Marinette: Plagg, you and your cheese. Alright everyone, back inside. Let's get you something to eat.

Kwamis: Yayyyy!

Damian's POV

I was on my way upstairs after having that talk with my father and my...associates when I heard Marinette's voice and Tikki's.
~~~~~
Tikki: Marinette, are you ok?

Marinette: Oh, I'm fine Tikki. Just thinking. I have this weird feeling like if something bad is going to happen but I don't know what. I was also thinking about what my life would've been like if I hadn't Dami and his family if they hadn't found me in that alley.

Wazz: I'm sure that whatever it is, you'll be able to pass with flying colors, Guardian.

Kaalki: He's right, Guardian. Don't get you hair tangled over that.

Plagg: Don't worry. Just as Wazz said, you'll be fine. Now I believe it's my feeding time. Where's my cheese?!

Marinette: Plagg, you and your cheese addiction. Alright everyone, back inside. Let's get you something to eat.

Kwamis: Yayyyy!
~~~~~
What does she mean by that? I can also tell that she was totally faking that smile and happy tone in her voice. I'll visit her later because there's something I need to discuss with her.