Backstory

Marinette: You boys wanna go first? Because my story's kinda long...

Bruce: *sigh* We are the vigilantes/ antiheroes of Gotham. We also help out with the Justice League when they need us.

Dick: I on the other hand, along with lil'D are a part of a small network of young heroes called the Teen Titans.

Marinette: Then why are you a part of it then if it's a network for 'young' heroes?

Jason: Pfft...she got you there Dickey bird.

Bruce: Anyway, Damian is my son and his mother is the head of the League of Assassins.

Marinette: *gasps* Did you say...no...

Wazz: Our sworn enemies since time had a name. That can't be!

Plagg: I haven't heard that name since I had that meeting with the dinosaurs.

Roarr: You mean wiped them out....

Tim: I'm guessing by your expression that you've heard of them?

Marinette: You could say that... What about the butler guy over there...is he a part of this?

Damian: Trust us when we say he's just the Butler.

Bruce: Now...onto you. Your turn to tell us everything.

Marinette: *sigh* Fine. It's a very sad and depressing story so try not to cry. I'm from Paris and as such I was an ordinary girl. My parents owned the best bakery in Paris and I helped out when I could. Three years ago, I was given the Ladybug miraculous and same goes for Chat. Around that time, Hawk Moth was made known. Master Fu, the original Guardian of the Kwamis I'm in care of now, handed it over to me since he relinquished them to me. That was at least three years ago.
Now onto my personal life. This is where the sad part comes in. About two years ago, a girl named Lila Rossi showed up at my school. She lied to everyone she came into contact with. Of course I didn't believe her at first glance. Neither did another boy I liked. He was actually Cat Noir. We both knew about her and well...he said that her lies wouldn't hurt anyone and we should just ty to take the 'high road' from here. I gave up on that him after he said those words. She lied so good that the entire class got akumatized, including me. But before that could happen, Hawk Moth's power was cut off. Her lies were so good, that my closest friends couldn't stand by me anymore. Her lies were so good....that...my parents at times....blamed themselves for this happening. 'Why did she turn out like this', 'We trained her better than this', 'Are we bad parents?' they'd say. As the days went by, the bullying started to get even worse and there was no one to turn to. They would physically and mentally bully me until scars remained all over my skin, scars I can't unsee and wish they were never there. My parents died in a train crash in one of the Paris' subways. The train caught on fire, there were no survivors. That happened at least a week ago.
*mood changes quickly to happy* But, I wasn't alone. The good thing was that I had two friends I could count on. One of their fathers were a super famous rock star legend who made me his honorary niece. You guys know Jagged Stone?

Jason: No way...you're his niece!?

Marinette: Yup. Have you also heard of Nettie, Blue Viper and Drake-Fencer? Oh and MDC?

Tim: Duh. I love their music!

Dick: You could say I'm a fan of her designs...