Titans Tower

Marinette: *yawns* Ahhhh....oh Alfred, it's just you....

Alfred: My apologies if I scared you, mistress. What can I get you for breakfast? The masters Bruce, Dick and Damian are already awake.

Marinette: Um...is it ok if I made my own breakfast?

Nooroo: Trust me, she's an amazing chef, master.

Alfred: *sigh* I told you, you don't really need to call me master. Just call me Alfred. And please, mistress follow me to the kitchen.

Marinette: Thanks Alfred. Kwamis...

And with that call, the Kwamis flew right through the walls and caught up with Marinette and Tikki and followed them to the kitchen.

Once there, the Kwamis sat down on one of the side counters and ate some left over pastry sweets that Alfred got for them yesterday.

While they were busy stuffing their faces Marinette got to work on her breakfast. She ask Alfred to get all the ingredients and she began.
Eggs
Cheese
Butter
Milk
Chocolate
Sausage
Ham
Ketchup
And of course...how to use the stove. And so the work begins...
(Btw, I was just naming things...)
~~~~~~~~~~

Dick: Oh morning, blueberry.

Bruce: Good morning, Ms. Dupain-Cheng.

Marinette: Morning, Dick...you too Mr. Wayne. *stares at Damian* Good morning...Damian Wayne.....

Damian: Tt, morning Marinette Dupain-Cheng.

Marinette: I think you left out the 'good'. Anyways...what time are we leaving?

Dick: As soon as you're ready. Don't rush. And I hope you don't find this...intruding or lickerish of me..but....what are you eating? It looks really good....

what are you eating? It looks really good

Marinette: Well... it's a rice omelette, a Japanese dish. I learned from my uncle. If you want I can make one for you some other time if you want? *also drinking a cup of hot cocoa*

Dick: Yes please!
~~~~~~~~~~

Jason: Morning everyone..*yawns*...morning pixie-pop...

Tim: Morning cupcake. Morning bat bros...morning Bruce.

Everyone: Morning!

Jason: Woah...Mari-pop...what are you eating?

Tim: It looks like a rice omelette, a Japanese dish.

Marinette: Good eye, Tim. It is. Well...I'm done. I'll get ready now. *leaves after excusing herself*
~~~~~
Jason: Hey...Alfred...May I have a rice omelette for breakfast?

Tim: Me too, please?

Alfred: I'm not the one who made it nor do I know how masters. Marinette made it herself and threw me out of the kitchen as she said it was a secret recipe her uncle taught her. My apologies.

Bruce: Dick, Damian, you should be getting ready to depart. Go on.
~~~~~~~~~~

Marinette: Hey you guys, I'm ready!

Dick: Alright. I'll go start up the car...-

Marinette: Then...what do you have me for? I'll get us there in a second.

Damian: The sooner, the better...

Dick: Ok...if you insist...

Marinette: Kaalki, Full Gallop! *transforms* Kwamis...let's get going.

Kwamis: Right here!

Marinette: Alright. Voyage!
~~~~~~~~~~

*playing video games*
Garfield: You're so not gonna beat me!

Jaime: Oh no you're not...take that...! (Just realized you guys that that's how you spell the guy's name)

*that's when the portal appeared*
Gar/Jaime: Ahhhhh!

Dick calmly walks through followed by Damian. The team surrounded the two and that's when Marinette...or rather 'Arabian' walked through the portal last. (That's the name I came up with for Marinette when she isn't transformed with Tikki. What you guys think?)

Kori: Dick, Damian, you really startled us for a second there.

Dick: Yeah, sorry about that. Oh...right. And this is...um...

Marinette: ...Oh right. Kaalki, Dismount! *detransforms* I'm Marinette.
*takes out cookie then lifts it up to the air (Kaalki) and slowly disappears*

Terra: Woah...where's the cookie going?

Marinette: Umm...I'll explain that some other time.

Dick: This the new recruit for the Teen Titans I've told you guys about yesterday. She around your age, Raven.

Raven: Oh...um..cool.

Raven's POV

Who the hell is that girl? Walking through with Damian. Is that...why he dumped me...for her..!? He can't be serious...*jealous*

Kori: So, Marinette, What are your powers?

Marinette: Umm...I can use magic...and transform into different heroes and gain their powers. But my magic is like..the opposite of Raven's.

Jaime: So...light magic..then?

Marinette: In a sense..Yes.

Garfield: Cool. Well...I'm..-

Marinette: Garfield..aka Beast Boy, Jaime aka Blue Beetle, Terra..aka..well, Terra, Kori aka Starfire, Rachel aka Raven, Dick aka Nightwing and Damian aka Robin. And me, Marinette...aka Ladybug. It's nice to finally meet all of you, Dick kinda told me a lot about you.

Terra: Nice to know.

Kori: We'll, since he saved us the trouble of introducing ourselves, let's get right down to training. Follow us, Marinette.
~~~~~~~~~~

Kori: This is where we do our training/ sparing exercises. We pair off and change partners every time.

Dick: Well, let's get started. Me and Kori, Jaime and Damian, Garfield and Terra, Raven and Marinette. Kori and I will go first.

~ Hey guys, I have a question. Would you guys prefer me to do a -

*Terra x Garfield
*Raven x Garfield
*Raven x Jaime

Further down in the story? Comment and I'll check it and try my best.

~EssyMLB~