Bọ rùa

(So I did some research about the past ladybugs and this one was the one before Marinette:
"After 1820 but before 1840 in Vietnam, a Vietnamese girl became the Ladybug Miraculous holder known as Bọ rùa.")

Everyone completed their battles with the results of Kori wining, Damian winning and finally...well Beast Boy and Terra kinda tied but Garfield got hurt. (The video is what each battle looked like so yeah...)

Marinette: Garfield, are you ok?

Garfield: I'm alright.

Marinette: Would it be ok if I heal you?

Garfield: Uhh...sure I guess.

Marinette: Dick, set him down please.

Tikki: Marinette, you know how healing others will affect your body.

Marinette: I know Tikki. I'll be fine.

Marinette placed her hands in front of the boy and they glowed red. The same color was seen all around him and his wounds and cuts/ bruises disappeared. He was as good as new.

Marinette: Better?

Garfield: Yeah, Thanks!

Kori: Marinette, are you ok to fight?

Marinette: Yup, I'm ready.

Marinette joined Raven on the sparing grounds and stood in a fighting stance to match Raven. Raven started off by launching black arrows at her. Marinette dodged and did the same shooting red aura spheres at her.

Raven flew and dodged each one. She conjured her black raven bird and it surrounded Marinette. Before long, Raven's second pair of eyes appeared on her face, red in anger and pain.

Marinette fell to her knees, holding her throat coughing harshly. What the...hell is t-this..? She could feel the air escaping her lungs as her vision began to go blank...when....

The 'bird cage' surrounding her exploded. Marinette was seen transformed and all the Kwamis including Tikki knew who it was. Marinette's eyes glowed red as her hair flowed upward, now wearing a new suit.

Dick: Tikki, What's wrong with Marinette?

Tikki: That's not Marinette anymore, that's the owner I had before Marinette, Bọ rùa. It seems that Marinette somehow managed to summon her and she's possessed her body.

Damian: What about Marinette? Is she still in there? *worried and concerned😏*

Tikki: She is but we need to stop her and calm her down.

Marinette, or rather Bọ rùa, lunged forward towards Raven throwing magic spheres bigger than the ones Marinette did. Raven dodged but took a hit stepping back a bit.

After recovering there was no sign of her. Until she was grabbed by the neck and pushed back into the wall. Bọ rùa's eyes glowed a bright red and began.

Bọ rùa: You dare bring your personal matters into your superhero affairs! And with such conflicted thoughts, target them towards my young-bug. You are a disgrace to all magic users and I can sense the frustration of your father in that little gem upon your forehead. This is a warning, the first and the last one you'll ever get, throw a fit against my young-bug again....and you'll never live to see the next day. *releases hold*

Raven: *pants and tries to catch her breath*

Raven stood there for a minute or two trying to process what just happened her eyes went back to normal falling to the ground dumbfounded and so did Marinette falling back, fainting.

Dick was quick as he ran up to her and caught her before she hit the ground. She picked her up *bridal style* and took her inside along with Kori, Jaime and Garfield following behind.

Which left Raven and Damian alone outside. Damian sighed and walked up to the girl and kneeled down on one leg. She looked up at him and he started.

Damian: *sigh* Why did you do that to Marinette? I'm not much of a people person but I know she didn't do anything to affect you in any way.

Raven: I don't know myself, either. I guess the closest word I can come up with is...jealousy. But, I shouldn't be jealous. I'm sorry.

Damian: I shouldn't be the one receiving that apology, Marinette is. And you're right, you shouldn't be because there isn't anything between the two of us. In fact, that girl drives me insane to the point where I want to slap here when she gets on my nerves. C'mon, let's meet up with the others.
~~~~~~~~~~

Garfield's POV

I went to make sure that the new girl was alright. Nightwing placed her in the medbay and stayed there with Starfire. BB went to check on Terra which left me bored as Hell.

I then realized that Damian and Raven were still at the sparing grounds so I decided to check up on them. I hurried down and that's when I heard them talking.
~~~~~
Raven: I guess the closest word I can come up with is...jealousy. But, I shouldn't be jealous. I'm sorry.

Damian: I shouldn't be the one receiving that apology, Marinette is. And you're right, you shouldn't be because there isn't anything between the two of us. In fact, that girl drives me insane to the point where I want to slap here when she gets on my nerves. C'mon, let's meet up with the others.
~~~~~
She's jealous of Mari. That's a new side of her I've never seen. Oh shoot, their coming back this way....*hurries back inside before they could notice*

But that's got me thinking, why were they speaking to each other like that? Weren't they dating?
~~~~~~~~~~

Garfield: Hey mama Raven. Are you ok?

Raven: Yeah I'm fine.

Garfield: Well I have a question for you, what's been going on with you and Damian?

Raven: *eyes widened* We...kinda...b-broke up. Well, he broke up with me, that is.

Garfield: Oh. Well I'm sorry to hear that. Well I'm single if you wanna date me. *joking smile*

Raven: As if *does that little punch thing on his shoulder*. Well, I have an apology to give out to a certain person. See ya.

Garfield: Later, mama.