Authors Note + Q&A + Lil Baby Snippet of Story :D

Heyyyy... Sorry about the slow updates :(

School has started up, and I've been doing that + work, so I've been pretty burnt out as of late. Writers block is a bitch, too, and my creativity usually boosts around when big lore happens. I have ideas for what I'm gonna write and how I'm gonna [SPOILER WARNING FOR RECENT LORE] incorporate Technoblade's escape and stuff... Y'all ain't ready ;)

Buuuuuut for now... I have a snippet for you! It's not really relevant to the story, but I saw a clip of Quackity on twitter that sorta inspired it. It's the clip where he goes, "Yeah, so why the fuck are you crying?" over and over, and it sounds really cool and scary.

Trigger warning for torture, mentions of gore, c!Dream torture, all the fun stuff! Chapter four should be out soon, but for now, have this :] I know it's short, but it's just a lil blurb to help me get back into the groove of writing. Enjoy!

-

The toture was endless. Day after day, Quackity would spend his waking hours beating, cutting, heating, burning, and cutting Sam's prisoner, trying to force the words he needed out. But instead, the only things he ripped out were either teeth, fingernails, or screams and pleads for it to stop.

And Quackity was getting fed up.

He pulled out his axe with a shwink before he stepped off the moving bridge and onto the obsidian platform. Dream was already cowering, sitting in the corner made up of the cauldron and the wall. When the netherite blocks went down, Quackity stepped in and walked forward, making Dream pull his legs to his chest and put his stained red hands up.

"Quackity, please. Please just give me a break. I'll do anything," he begged, his voice hoarse from the screaming Quackity caused.

Quackity just stared down at him, the grip on his axe handle turning his knuckles white.

The bubbles of the lava popped while Dream looked up at Quackity anxiously. There were a few more moments of tense silence before Quackity grabbed a fistful of Dream's hair and yanked him away from his corner, causing a yelp. Dream cried out as he was thrown to the ground by his torturer, and tears burst to his eyes when he was hit by the flat of the axes blade, right on the side of his head. The impact made his vision swirl and ears ring, and sobs ripped from his throat as a result. When he opened his eyes to look up at Quackity, he felt a foot press down on his chest, making breathing more of a chore than it already was. The tip of the blade landed beneath his chin and tilted his head up slightly as he cried.

Quackity stared down at him before shushing him quietly, leaning down and putting more weight on Dream's bruised chest. "You know what I want from you, right?" he asked in a surprisingly soft tune.

Dream nodded, trying to catch a breath between his violent and painful sobs, but was unable to.

Quackity matched his nods mockingly.

"Yeah, yeah, so why the fuck are you crying? Why the fuck are you bawling your eyes out? Why are you crying?" He hissed, the blade pressing up and making a small cut into Dream's chin. "Just give me the fucking book and it's over. I can put you out of your misery like you want me to. Give me that goddamn book."

Dream, despite the immense pain he's endured and pain he was currently going through, shook his head.

With an annoyed sigh, Quackity lifted his axe and swung.