The return

After travelling in space for over 2 thousand years in search of power. My journey has finally come to an end. Now I'm going back to where I came from, with my beautiful partner ciel.

{......thank you master.....} (Blush)

Ceil and I were together for more than thousands of years, we enjoyed each other company. Thus we decided to be together for eternity.

Rimuru: Ciel, when will we arrive at that place.

{ we will arrive in few minutes. And master I have seen that veldora's aura is slowly reducing. }

Rimuru: what did the idiot do this time. Anyway, can you transport me where he is?

{ It will be a simple task. I'm on it }

Rimuru: I am counting on you.

1 min later

I slowly opened my eyes, and I saw that I was in a cave. Magicules are dense. It didn't even slightly affect me, because I am the strongest existence in the whole multiverse. Now I started to walk forward. My existence is only known to true dragons and some people.

True Dragons knows me because I'm one of the strongest true dragons even stronger than my brother veldanava. And for some people I mentioned was my subordinate. Now I reached near veldora. He is still the same. I guess he was sealed. Ciel analyse the seal.

{ seal was already analysed }

As predicted, Ciel is already prepared.
Now let's go and say hi to my brother.

Rimuru: hey veldora, it's been long. Now, what idiocy have you done?

Veldora pov:

As always, I was bored to death. I have no one to talk to. It's not like I was lonely! Ah ah!! Not. I am one of a true dragon, the storm dragon veldora. Never be lonely.

Now that I was thinking that if this keeps going I'm going to die. My half of magical has been drained. One more 2 or 3 hundred years and will die.

Ahh!! If my Elder sis was here she would have saved me. I'm not talking about velgrynd or velzard I'm talking about my beloved sister rimuru. As I was thinking, the surrounding became dense, magicules are overwhelmed around this place. Even I was finding difficulty.

As I was thinking, an aura was approaching me. I was happy that someone has come to me in all these years. But my happiness didn't last. That aura, it's terrifying, it's like death is approaching me.

I stood on guard. Then the figure slowly approached me and I saw the person. waist-length Silver blue hair, dazzling Goldeneyes that can see through one's soul, an alluring figure. One can describe it as a goddess or deity.

I was surprised it was my beautiful sister, that disappeared a long time ago. I was so happy.

Veldora: sister?

Rimuru: oh? Still, remember huh...
What kind of job have you done to put in there.

Veldora: of course I remember you. As for the work I have done was, simply I was having fun. Then a stupid hero came and sealed me. I only let my guard down and that hero sealed me in here.

Ah, now my sister will be disappointed in me. As I was thinking the seal suddenly broke and I was able to move outside. I was so happy.

Rimuru: practice this medium and conceal your aura. And you will stay in my dimension for some time. Practice your power.

Veldora: thank you, sis.

3rd person pov

Rimuru absorbs veldora and puts him in his sub-dimension. And start to walk but suddenly he remembers something. Rimuru starts demon summoning.