Rules and Regulations!

3rd person pov

Now we can see that the ciel and rimuru had woke up. But still, rimuru is lazing around.

"Master you have to get up, see, they are all are waiting for you," ciel said as she was wrapped by rimuru.

"Time sure goes fast," rimuru said as waking up. Then a sudden, question arose in his mind.

"Ciel what shall we introduce ourselves, true dragons, Dragonoid, vampire, demon etc. We can be any species." Rimuru said while sitting in bed.

"As for me, I'm a masters partner and ability, without master I'm nothing. Master can probably introduce yourself as Dragonoid. As for Dragonoid are not known vastly. Because only living Dragonair is Milim Nava. A demon lord. If the master said as Dragonair People will mostly implicate as simple monster." Ciel said 

Rimuru pov

Most of the ciel said are correct. Okay, I will go with Dragonoid. But the first she said is a full mistake. Without her, I may not able to survive until now. She is now my partner still sees as she is someone inferior.

"Ciel I know most you said is correct. I will go with Dragonoid. But what do you mean by the ability,  you are my partner, without you, I may not be able to survive until now. Without you, I'm also nothing. That's what makes us perfect okay." Rimuru said while patting ciel.

What! She broke into tears. I... did I say something I shouldn't have said. I though--

She fell into my arms crying.

"Sorry master, I was mistaken, I will love master for eternity. Forgive me for having such foolish thoughts." Ciel said while her arms wrapped around me.

Then I consoled her and went back outside. Then I saw a group of goblins and dire wolves waiting in the ground. When I and ciel approached them, they immediately put their head down. And,

"All hail to goddesses,
Hail to goddesses "

I never expected this, they seem to put a lot of trust in me. Well, I will not disappoint them.

"All raise your head," I said in calm with some mixture of divine aura.

After they raised their head I continued,

"Call me rimuru or anything, but not goddess it's embarrassing. 'It's not like I don't like or anything.' My name is Rimuru Tempest, I'm a Dragonoid and this is my partner Ciel." I said and gave gestures to ciel she nodded.

"My name is Ciel, masters only partner" ciel said blankly.

Then all looked at ciel with surprise. Maybe they were surprised by two fem partners. After all, it's rare. They didn't show any hostility.

They all looked at her with admiration. Now is the time to give them a surprise.

"Now you all are my subordinates. As a mark, I will give you all names." I said.

They all looked astounded. Well, I can't blame them. Because naming is a great blessing-

"But, rimuru-sama naming all of us together...." One of the globins said meekly.

"You dare to defy me or my blessing," I asked them, although I asked calmly my voice contained some heavy tone.

"FORGIVE ME! Rimuru-sama we all gratefully accept your blessings." He said with fear.