A visit and 3 idiots

Rimuru pov

Our village has grown into a town. Everything has been going smoothly, today I and ciel decided to take a stroll. While we were walking through the streets, we were greeted by many goblinas and hobgoblin.

While we were strolling, we spotted our towns patrol team. They were a special group selected by rigurd to guard around the town. They seem to do well. Some were riding with dire wolves.

They were fast and takes action quickly. Then I separated those who were riding dire wolves and made another special group of goblin raiders. Like every group, I decided to select a captain.

I had two candidates in mind. One is rigurd's son rigur. He was wise and had a helping nature. He was suitable for a leading candidate. But he was a little naive.

2nd one is gobta. A small, pervert and work slacker. But he is narrow-minded and has high intelligence. He takes decisions quickly in any situation. So I decided to make him captain.

They were doing their work promptly. Then I came across a food gathering team. They seemed to have collected a pile of food. Fruits, animals, some edible plants. They were a mixed group of goblinas and hobgoblins.

While goblinas had quite a knowledge of plants and animals. Hobgoblins would hunt them down. They had perfect coordination.

Then I came across a labour group. Those who had high physical ability were chosen for this work. This team would gather collect timbers, bricks etc. Which were needed to build a house.

All were working hard. Dwarfs were a big help, they assisted in everything they could. All were wearing nice clothes and armours. Our town was developing at a rapid pace. If this continues this town will be a county soon. We also had more manpower. Daily 100 or more goblins would join us.

It's been a while since I visited, veldora and diablo. I hope veldora isn't slacking off. I bet diablo is working head over heels. In my dimension time flow is slower. It's been a month since Diablo and veldora went my dimension. For them, it's probably 30 years.

I sent diablo because to catch up with red primordial Guy-crimson. In the olden days, they both were rivals. When diablo lost interest in strength and guy became much more powerful. It's a matter of time when diablo will match up with guy. I don't want anyone looking down on my subordinates. Hmph!

I decided to visit both of them. But when I was just going, Ciel said something that surprised me.

(Master, can I visit veldora, you can visit diablo. I have some work with that lizard------I mean veldora.)

"Huh? Sure you can, make sure to come back fast."

(I will.)

Then ciel went to veldora. I wonder what's her business with veldora. Well if it's ciel I have nothing to worry about him. Then I transferred to diablo's dimension.

There he was, I went near him flying. Magicules we're becoming denser and denser while reaching near him. If any normal monster would have gone near him would have been perished in seconds.

But it didn't even slightly affect me, why? You have already know the answer. Then I went near him.

"Yo diablo, how is your training."

"Greetings my lord, I have been perfect. You don't have to worry about this lowly servant."

"Okay, it's good to know that you have been doing well. You don't have to push yourself hard you know? Do you wanna come out?"

"No my lord, I will continue to train harder, otherwise this lowly servant would have no use for you."

"Lowly servant, lowly servant..... You know what, you are the strongest among my subordinates."