The Fear!

3rd person pov

In a large judgment hall. There were 4 culprits. There were all waiting for the king. On a side note, there was a man 'Victim' with a malicious grin. Like he was going to achieve something great.

"What happened kaijin, where is your new master. Did that coward finally run away? As I thought you were going to betray our kingdom!!" Said vesta.

"I don't have any interest in betraying the kingdom, and for a new master, I can choose whoever I want." Said kaijin

Then suddenly, two figures appeared near kaijin others. All of the guards took their weapons and pointed at those mysterious persons.

"Don't move, or we will eliminate you."

"Ara, don't worry we only came because we were called," Rimuru said.

Then they all looked at the advisor for confirmation. And he nodded. Then they all put their weapons down.

"O-Oh! Oh! Rimuru-sama, I see you have come."

"You thought I was a person who leaves his subordinates in difficulty and also I have some work here," Rimuru said looking at vesta.

Vesta pov

Yes, today is the day, I will finally achieve my dream. Either kaijin will be exiled or forced to labour. Either way, it's my win today.

To make sure my plan work I bought the proxy of kaijin. It cost me a lot but what's better than winning, hahaha.

That girl will be my perfect scapegoat, she is kaijin's new master and this will be enough to make my plan work out.

From today onwards gazel sama will only acknowledge me, damn that kaijin he was always in my way.

Yesterday my guest, a noble from blumund kingdom was badly beaten up by that girl. This is all perfect. Yes, it's MY WIN KAIJIN!!

As I thought suddenly two girls appeared. I guess they didn't run away. I guess I don't matter because today it's my day. Then that one girl named rimuru was gazing at me.

What's the matter, remarked by my beauty or came here to plea for your life. As I was thinking his Majesty has arrived.

Rimuru pov

"His Majesty will enter now"

All people in the room became stiff and serious then kneeled. But I was just thinking about, do we all have free will or everything is predestined.

Now I had no use in thinking that it will only rack up my brain. All of those who kneeled were looking at me and ciel. What, these lowly beings expect me to kneel to someone who doesn't even deserve my time.

I am not boasting about myself, because I am the strongest. If the whole universe were to start a war against me they would probably meet their end. Compare to them, these are nothing but mere insects. Now they may be thinking,

'How dare they stand in front of the king'

'They disrespect the king!!'

They were all glaring at us. But no one said anything, maybe it will ruin their majesties royal walk to the throne. Then he entered the court and sat on his throne.

Then the judge tapped his gavel twice indicating that the play has begun. Honestly, it's more a ploy that was set by me than trial.

"The trial will begin now, all can rise," said the judge.

Then all raised their head and faced the king. Then he was looking at me with a very serious face.

(master, gazel is trying to gauge your strength, as I concealed your aura from the beginning, it will not show anything, special. Do you want to show your strength?) ciel said through thought communication.