Goddess?

Rimuru pov

After veldoras disappearance as much I anticipated, this had caught quite a ruckus. Not that I care though. While I was exploring the cave, I had got quite useful herbs and magic ore. Now that I had no business here so thought of leaving the cave.

Now I was at the entrance of the cave. Oh, the exploration team didn't even close the door. While I was in the cave some humans came to explore or I should say research about veldoras disappearance. Though they didn't look very smart, I could say that they were C or B-rank. They seemed like an adventurer.

Now that I was at the entrance of the cave. It's already night. I thought to exit in the morning. Now it can't be helped. Now walking alone is boring. On such a lovely romantic full moon night. I decided to take ciel too.

"Ciel come out we can go on this journey together, you can make friends too. I have prepared a vessel for you."

"Ok master, if you insist..." Ciel said as she occupying the vessel.

Now she is standing in front of me with that dazzling predator eyes. Uhh, it's so beautiful. She wore a white type dress. similar to mine. but I wore a black overcoat.

"Come on give me your hand," I said while reaching out my hand.

She tilts her head cutely, as she didn't understand what I said. Oh, this girl knows of everything in the universe and don't know about love, romance or friendship.

"Why master, is there any problem in my hand." ciel asked innocently

"No, that's not it. It's like something partners do. We are partners right. We have to share each other's warmth." I said. Now she slowly held my hand.

[ I don't own the picture

[ I don't own the picture.]

It feels nice. I hope everything from here goes smoothly. Without any interruption.

We walked for some minutes. And I heard a commotion from some further away. Ciel also glanced at me. And I nodded.

We opened our beautiful wings and started to fly. After some time we can see a goblins village. They were nearly going to die at the hands of dire wolves. I still didn't see any casualties. I don't have any reason to help them. But still, monster attacks increased when I sent veldora to isolation.

Arguing probably lead me to nowhere I decided to help. I looked at ciel and she nodded. Probably understood what I said. It's nice to have an understanding partner.

I decided to show myself.

Goblin-??? pov

We are getting attacked for several weeks. Our deity 'storm dragon veldora' has been disappeared. And our last hope elders son rigurd also died. We have no hope of survival. We are all going to die.

The dire wolves will wipe as today, yes we have no chance of survival. The dire wolves came near us mocking.

"Today we dire wolves will successfully invade this land and you will be the feast for the celebration feel honoured." Said the leader of dire wolves.

Yes, we are going to die, no I can't die now, no afraid of dying, please someone help us, please.

"Please someone help us!!!" I said that loud. I know that is no one that can save us right now. Still, I tried...

Dire wolves looked at me with pity. Don't give that look. Yes, I'm pathetic. We weak are.

(A.N dramatic cringe entry ahead)

Suddenly a bright light appeared upon the sky. We all looked up. Then we saw 2 beautiful people landing on the ground.

Two people had the same beautiful hair. One had golden eyes that can see through anything. Another lady with emotionless red ruby-like predator's eyes. Only one can describe their presence as "GODDESS"

Seeing this we all muttered 'goddess'

"You are not wrong," that figure said with a smile. At that, we felt the hope and security that was never felt in our life.

Rimuru pov

Now, what shall I do? With my divine aura, they all should feel safe. Now, what should I do with dire wolves?

"Ciel cast a barrier around, and heal those who are injured" I ordered ciel.

"Okay master, { Creating a barrier successful } { Healing area }."

In an instant, everyone was healed and safe. Now,

"Now you people, why are they attacking you, based on your answers I shall judge whether to save you or not," I said in the majestic calm voice.

Then one old man replied, probably the elder.

"Oh strong ones, we are a weak race in the Jura great forest. These dire wolves attack us. We cannot fight back, we simply die" said the elder.

"Hm, then I shall save you, you dire wolves flee or die."

"We dire wolves will not bow our head someone lower to us, that also includes you, mere majin," said the leader of dire wolves.

Who are you calling Majin? Oh, I said to ciel to conceal my aura. Even didn't he see my divinity? This is arrogance, let me drive some fear into these dire wolves--

As a didn't even complete my monologue that dire wolves attacked me.

I didn't do anything, I just flicked my fingers and there go. The leader of dire wolves died. This should drive some fear into them.

"Don't you want to flee?" I asked the remaining dire wolves. They stood there normally and started approaching me. They still hadn't enough. As I thought they-

"We pledge our loyalty to goddesses"

That remaining dire wolf exclaimed. I was surprised at a moment. Then I realised with my charm and aura anything can possible. Maybe. Hehe

At the same time on the other side goblins also exclaimed--

"We also pledge our loyalty to our goddesses." Said the goblins.

Oi oi, when did I become your goddess. Now how should I deal with it?

'Master simply allow it, we can also stay here if the master would like, it's not like we need sleep but still having people admire and follow you is my happiness' ciel said through thought communication.

At first, I was surprised ciel suggesting to stay. Then if she would like to stay I have no objection. Now then I shall introduce myself.

"Ahem ahem, now that you all became my subordinates. You will all live together. And we shall introduce ourselves in the morning. Now it's late right? Now you all can go for sleep."

Then they all went to sleep. Dire wolves said that they will sleep outside. And we were introduced to a bigger tent than the others. It was not comfy. It wasn't bad either.

Now I'm cuddling with ciel. With my arms wrapped around her. We talked about few things. Then I said with ciel to activate {sleep mode}

"Good night master {sleep mode activated}

I hope things from here on will go easier.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey author here,
Did you like the chapter?
Did find any scenes cringe.
I hope there weren't many mistakes.

Thank you for reading.