ogres

(A|N. yo! Sup? Ur lazy author here, I know probably most of them are disappointed but, here New chapter. I don't want to write gelmuds part, bcz you already know gelmuds scheme and it's a bit boring to write. Thank you, now on to the chapter.)

Rimuru pov

As usual, in the morning, I was strolling around the town. Now that Shizue has given me a request, I should probably prepare for it. How can I deny such an innocent soul?

After a bit of strolling, I reached the entrance of our city. There I saw a tempest corps, The goblin riders. I wondered where they were going so, I decided to ask them.

"Good morning."

"Oh, rimuru-sama, good morning." Rigur and others followed.

"Where does our goblin riders are going."

"Rimuru-sama as you probably know that the monsters have been increased in this area."

"Hm,"

"So, our food gathering team asked for our help, while many other monsters may attack them."

"Oh, I see. If you probably need any help. Just engage me through {thought transmission}.

"Rimuru-sama doesn't need to trouble yourself, but still if we need help, we will be pleased with your presence. Then we will be off."

Hm, monsters are increasing, is it because of me, probably not, cause I already asked ciel to conceal my aura at the beginning. And by the way, I still kept that mask on the side of my head as a memory, the one that Shizue gave me.
I will probably remove it, within a few days. And keep it in my room as a gift from a best friend.

After that, I left for my home. Then I relaxed some time, thinking about the future. Then I remembered my brother.

He is the father of milim Nava. When his human wife was pregnant with her, most of his powers were transferred to Milim. Ever since powerful monsters deemed this kind of behaviour taboo.

He used the last of his energy to form a pet dragon as a gift to Milim. The loss of his powers destabilized his body, so he discarded it and reincarnated as a human. He took on the name Velda Nava.

From the earth, his deteriorating former body spawned the first dragons. After he and his wife tragically lost their lives, Milim became orphaned.

Actually, during this tragedy, I was wasn't in this universe. If I was powerful enough to change the laws of the world this couldn't have happened. But I am still embarrassed to say that, even now, I can't control or change the laws of the world.

I still feel sad about milim. She is such a cute child, velzard told me that veldanava used to keep her away from veldora, cause she will have the same behaviour as veldora. This made me a bit chuckle. He is a nice one but his behaviour is a bit not, a lot more eccentric. I wonder if he can get his partner. I mean love! Love is essential for every living being.

( A|N. What do you think of veldora x luminous? )

( Rimuru-sama, we are in little troubl--)

Ranga sent me a thought transmission. Hm, what could be a trouble that needs my help. I mean they wouldn't want to trouble me with some small issues.

Then I instantly went towards the area. Where rigur and other were. When I reached there, I saw them injured. Wow, who has the nerve to injure my people.

Height surpassing two meters, a group of large monsters looking like a ragtag militia. Their bodies are a lump of muscles, the ogres.

Aren't these the self-proclaimed rulers of the forest? They look exactly as Rigurd has described.