A normal trip to dwargon?

3rd person pov

After rimuru and ciel woke up, they were invited by goblins for breakfast. Rimuru and ciel even though they didn't have to consume food, Still agreed and ate food.

Now they are getting ready for the trip to dwargon. Rigurd suggested taking gobta with rimuru for navigation. But rimuru thought he would be useless and politely declined since ciel navigated the map already.

But now rimuru is in great despair, she doesn't know which outfit would be better for a trip.  Now ciel made a cloth using magicules and said, this will look great on you master.

Rimuru pov

After that, I absorbed the dress and put it on. It was comfy. Then I looked at myself in the mirror.

[ as you know, the picture is not mine

[ as you know, the picture is not mine. And ignore that ear, hehe..]

Now I was surprised for a moment.

Now the dress that ciel is selected is awesome. I can't help but admire her skills. I look cheery and approachable person. Well, I don't hate it. But it creates more problems. Like,

Asking out, gazes, lust many other things. I simply don't want to dirty my hands. Now that ciel made it for me I should probably wear it.

Now after I put my dress on. I'm standing in front of my people. Yes, my people, the people who swore their loyalty, it's not easy to swear loyalty because even if I asked them to give their souls they should probably hand them over to me.

So, that I also swore that I will protect them. Even though I am thinking that I have been growing soft. Either way, it doesn't matter because giving mercy to the enemy is still not in my dictionary.

"As you can see, we are going to dwargon, while we return, prepare some rooms. We will bring some people to teach you, now that I will be off!." I said and hopped into ranga and ciel jumped back to me and wrapped her arms around me.

"Bye, bye rimuru-sama."

"Come back, safe rimuru-sama."

Now I and ciel are riding ranga at full pace. My hair slowly blows in the wind, caressing a cool breeze into my face. It feels like every moment of life to enjoy. It feels nice I hope everything stays this way.

Now you were probably wondering why I didn't use teleportation. The answer is simple. I just want to test out my ultimate skill { The shadow monarch } because I never had a chance of using it.

Now I told ranga to go to the deeper forest. Ciel said that she leaked some of my magicules the other day in the deeper forest, to test out ability since she was curious. After all her hobby is to tamper with my skills.  She said there would probably be A+ monsters. Nice.

Now that I reached the forest and saw many monsters. There would probably be 690 monsters. Hmm, there is a large ant and it seems like it's S+ rank!. This was unexpected. Seems like after all trip till here came off!