I

Irene POV

I woke up from my slumber as my phone's ringtone went off.

"Ugh! I'm still sleepy." I still reach out for my phone though and answered it.

I waited for someone to speak on the other line.

"Please tell me you're already up." I was shocked at who called

"Yeri?! When did you start waking up this early?" I said as I got up from bed.

"Yaah! Unnie! Do you know what time it is?" with that I checked the clock and I swear to God...

"Yah! Yeri! Why didn't you call earlier than this? I hate you! Got to end the call now or I'll be late." I said as I rush to my bathroom.

I finished my morning routine in just 30 mins and that's the first time. I drove to the company as fast as I could. When I arrived at my office someone's already there.

"And here I thought you are the responsible one. Why are you late Miss Bae?" She greeted me with her arms crossed.

"Oh shut up Yeri!" I said. I put my things on my table.

They all were just looking at me as if they're teasing.

"I wonder why you over slept." Wendy said. I glared at her.

"Come on Wendy. You too?" I said

"Did Seulgi unnie called you last night?" Joy asked. Ow! Did they thought that was why I was late?

"I wished." I whispered, enough for them to still hear.

I smiled at them, I can tell they saw how fake that smile was. I sat on my chair and opened my laptop. I can't bring what I'm feeling here at work. I look at them again and I saw Joy glaring at Wendy as Wendy is trying to pull herself together because Yeri's whispering in her ear with anger also.

"I already told her to do it!" Wendy shouted while whispering. I still heard it tho. I face them.

"Care to tell me what's happening?" I said and they all looked at me. I can sense that there is something that I don't know.

"It's just that Seulgi unnie was suppose to--- uummpphh" Yeri was cut off by Wendy's hands. WTF!?

"Let her finish Wendy." I glared. I don't know, it's just that she mentioned the bear and I just felt the need to know what she was about to say.

"I'm sorry unnie, but I won't do what you say this time." I was shocked. They tend to be scared easily, if I'm in this state. I do not use that in my favor tho. It's still their decision. It's just pretty unusual with Wendy.

"Come on Wendy." I looked at her desperately. I just wanted to hear anything about Seulgi, we haven't been in touch for a week now. All I remembered was she was flying to London for a business trip, or at least that's what she said.

"Look Wendy, I know you're her best friend. But we haven't been in contact since she flew to London and this is so not her." I'm on the verge of crying already. I see the two are only waiting for Wendy's signal.

"I'm really sorry Irene unnie but I really can't tell you now. Please be patient, it'll be worth it." She smiled sadly at me. I really wish it will be.

"It's fine." I wipe a tear that dropped from my eyes and chuckled "I just miss her. It's not like she will leave me just like that, right?" I don't know but I felt unsure.

"Of course she won't!" Joy said

"That bear loves you so much. I don't think she can live without you unnie. Remember how clumsy she is?" Wendy said and somehow I felt relieved. The next thing I heard was Yeri talking, that made listen and take in what she was saying.

"Ugh! Stupid unnie and her plans. She made Irene unnie sad, will you treat us lunch unnie?" I saw shocked expressions from Wendy and Joy and I know exactly why. Damn Yeri and her mouth, but this time I felt thankful she is like that. I smiled at the two who just face palmed.

"Oh I will Yeri." I gave her a big smile.

"Thank you unnie but can you stop smiling like that, It's getting a little creepy. Right?" she faced the two who is glaring at her. "What did I do now?"

"It's not bad Yerms." I said and reassured her. "So where do you want to go for lunch?"

"God! you two should be thankful I made Irene unnie spend her money on us." She said at the two who is still glaring at her.

"If only I could kill you right now." Joy said and I just laugh.

"Well I guess you still got a little of what you asked for even if I tried to stop this brat from talking." Wendy said.

"I guess so." I smiled. Now I know a little on why she still isn't contacting me. I just wish I will not wait more longer than this bear.

"So now let's get down to business, shall we?" I said.

Well, they are actually here for bussiness in the first place. The wanted to ask opinions for their new bussiness. I forgot, that I told them to come early today for it because I am full for the whole day, guess I'm the one late. This whole Seulgi not talking to me is really getting into my system. We stopped what we're doing when we heard someone knocked and entered.

"Miss Bae your first appointment is up." I heard my secretary said from the door.

"Okay. I'll meet them in the board room, since my office is a mess now." I glance at the three and chuckled.

"Unnie can you just go meet them now so that I can sit on your chair." Joy said.

"Yah Wendy! how can you work with these two?! Are you sure you can handle them?" I ask as I fix my things for the next meeting.

"I've been handling them when you and Seulgi always go out together and that's a lot of times already. So trust me, I can. Besides, your the one who I should be asking, how did you handle that clumsy bear on your own?" Wendy said.

"I--"

"Stop! I don't want to hear stuffs on how you treat each other. Why don't you go already." Ugh! Wendy is such a mood cutter.

"We'll wait here 'til lunch unnie" Yeri shouted before I went out. I just smiled.

"Better come home now bear, I need you in handling those three." I whispered to myself.

After my meeting, we went to lunch together and I swear to God I just saw Seulgi entering her car as we arrive in the restaurant.

"Isn't that Seulgi?" I said.

______________________________________