III

"Hi love." She smiled at me. I just stand frozen. She walked to me.

"Do you not miss me?" she teased. I slapped her in her shoulder.

"Of course I do!" I hugged her. "How dare you not call me!" I said, she just chuckled. I felt my tears dropping.

"I was preparing for the Friday I promised you." She said. I didn't let go of her.

"By not giving me at least a text message, saying you're fine and you missed me? *sob" I said. She tried to let go of my hug but I won't let her.

"I love you and I'll always miss you." She said as she kissed my temple. I faced her. Her eyes are speaking but I don't get it.

"Look at you now. Aren't you being a little baby?" She wipe my tears away. I pouted then she kissed me. I miss her so much.

"I was suppose to take you out but" she looked at the papers scattered on the table an the food I was eating. "I guess you're busy" is she teasing me.

"I'm not, it's just that May--" she cut me with a kiss.

"Don't be angry with May now Baechu, I asked her to do it. Well at first she said you wouldn't fall for it, I guess you did." What?

"Yah!" I smack her.

"Ouch!" She said holding her arm "You know love, I would've had a broken arm by now because of you." She said.

"Yah!" I was about to do it again but she stopped my hand.

"How about we clean this all up and go for a walk." She said and start filing up the files. I smiled and helped her.

We finished up cleaning and ready to go.

"Our long walk awaits."

"Didn't you brought your car?" I asked. She looked at me with a face I cannot read. "It's not like I don't want to go for a walk, it's just that you always ask for us to just drive instead of walking."

"This time I want to walk with you" she took my coat and put it on me. I just smiled at her. She kissed me again. What the! When did she became like this?

"Do you miss me that much that you just kiss me so randomly now?" I teased her.

"Yes I do." She said. I can feel my face getting red at the moment. "Let's go Baechu"

We went out of the building walking hand in hand. She's guiding where we're heading, by the looks of it, I already know where. I just smiled.

"Did you also ask those three idiots something?" I asked. She chuckled.

"Yes I did." She said.

"What is it? Was the new bussiness they come up with your idea too?" I asked. Well I'm just curious, because I really won't believe that Wendy would agree with those two.

"No. Actually that was theirs and they're really making it happen." What?

"You're kidding." I chuckled, but what she said next shocked me.

"I mean, Wendy is too whipped for Joy not to agree with her." She said. I can see that she's happy for Wendy.

"Yah! I was about to tell you that something is going on with those two. I guess I was the one who went out of the country for not knowing this."

"You really need to start paying attention to them and not just me." She smiled at me.

"It's not like they're my children." I told her.

"You're the oldest, unnie." I glared at her but that still made me smile.

"It's been so long since you called me that." She squeeze my hands which made me look at her. There's that look again. What is it Seulgi yah?

"For tonight, I'll call you that." I was about to protest but she stopped her tracks. I look at where she's looking at. We're already at the spot, but there's a commotion happening in the streets there.

"Looks like an accident happened." I told her. She's just looking at ahead.

"You okay love?" I asked her.

"Looks like destiny's not on my side right now." I heard hear whispered.

"What?" She faced me. She looked sad.

"I was about to walk with you in that street and surprise you that I finally know the reason why we always go there, but it's all ruined now." It looks like she was about to cry. What the!? That's it?!

"Aaw look whose the little baby now. Aigooo" I said calming her down.

"Why don't we just go somewhere else and tell me what you want to say there. Okay?" I told her. She just nodded.

"I want to go home." She said which shocked me.

"Aren't we--"

"Unnie I know you're tired already, why don't we just cuddle and watch movies now." She said. To be honest...

"I'd love that." I hugged her. She surely knows how to read me. I can tell that she's also tired.

We arrived at home we changed clothes first.

"Love I'll go down first. I'll prepare something we can eat." I shouted. She's still changing.

"Okay."

I went down and check the kitchen. Good thing there are still chips and pop corn.

"Do we have Ice cream?" I felt her hug me from behind. I just nodded.

We prepared our food at the living room and we pick a movie. The first movie ended and I'm really surprised that she and I finished it, we were so tired.

"You know what?" I said as I cuddled more to her.

"What?"

"I thought I was spending this Friday with the girls." I felt her tense up at what I said.

"Why?" She asked.

"Because before they left me at the restaurant, at lunch, Yeri said see you later to me. So I thought maybe I'll see them again today." She hum as response. "It's funny 'cause I actually saw you around that place when Joy was still parking the car." she stopped her movement.

"Y-you saw me?" she said

"Yeah. I thought that I was just hallucinating but I saw you enter your car, I know it was you." I face her and smiled. "If only we got there earlier or Joy just parked her car faster, you could've saw us." she looked sad.

"Yeah. I really wished that happened then I---" She was cut off because of the telephone ringing.

"Who the hell is calling on a telephone in this hour." We got up.

"I'll just fix this" She said pointing at the table. I nodded and went to where the telephone is still ringing. I answered it..

"Hello, I--" I was cut off with Wendy shouting on the other line.

"Yah! Where are you?!"