VIII

No. She's still in coma. When the doctor arrived, I was able to remove my hold from her. That shocked the four of us. The doctor said, if that was true it was a good sign.

"Unnie! I know you have no sleep since last night. Why don't you take some rest first." Wendy said

"I'm not going home--"

"Who said about going home unnie?" Joy cut me off.

"I'll just sleep here beside Seulgi." I said to them. Yeri's eyes widened.

"Seulgi unnie can't share the bed--"

"Yah! I mean just here." pointing at myself sitting on the chair.

"You can't--"

"Try me. This time I'm the one not removing my hold on her." the three of them laugh. In the end they have no choice but to let me be.

I haven't notice when and how many hours I slept. I woke up when I felt someone carress my face. It's gentle. I don't know why but I love the feeling. I smiled at it before slowly opening my eyes. I get a hold on the hand and look up to see who it is.

I see her just look at me. I felt my tears starting to form. She's already sitting up on the bed. I stood up, grabbed her face and kissed her. I let my tears fall. She's awake! I pulled away from her, her eyes are still closed. I giggled.

"You're back! You really are back love." I said. I look around. "Where are everybody? I should go call the doctor." I turn my back on her and suppose to walk away when she grabbed my wrist. I face her. What's with that look?

"I'm sorry." she said. what's going on?

"Why are you apologizing? You've done your promise love, there's nothing to apologize, okay?" I said to her. Still she had that look that's making me all nervous.

"This might offend you, but who are you?" what?! I search for any hint that she's joking but I couldn't find one.

"Is this some kind of joke?!" I shouted. She got flustered. I just look at her waiting for her to drop the bomb, but her expression got even more confused.

"Fuck!" I wipe my tears and walk away. She tried to stop me, I just sway her hands off and went out of the room. This can't be happening!

"Unnie!" I heard as soon as I went out of the room. I face them.

"What happened?" Wendy went up to me worriedly. Joy went beside me and tried to calm me me down. I dropped on my knees.

"I can't do this anymore. I'm emotionally drained already *sob" They tried picking me up.

"Unnie, what do you mean?" Yeri asked. They let me sit on one of the chairs.

"She's awake." I said and wipe my tears away.

"What?!" Wendy said.

"That's good news unnie." Joy exclaimed.

"I guess, it's not." Yeri just look at me with a questioning look. Yeri looked so serious now. I look around to avoid her gaze when I met someone's. I immediately stand up.

"You guys should go see her. Excuse me." I walk to the person I need to talk to the most now. I ignore all the girls' call. I felt someone held my wrist.

"Unnie, aren't you suppose to be with Seulgi unnie now?" I face her.

"No, Yeri. I need to talk to her. I'll come back once I get my answers." She just nodded and walk back. I'm sorry if this is confusing you guys.

"Karina!" I call out for her. I hugged her as soon as I got near. I can sense she was shocked by it but she soon hugged me back. She patted my back. "Thank you. Thank you for helping her out." I pulled away, I see her smile.

"It's fine. I don't want to see someone to experience something like that. It hurt, didn't it?" she asked.

"It still do. Can you tell me what happened before she came back and how it happened?" I asked. I just wanted to know in case there was a sacrifice that happened, I don't know! As long as I know why my bear can't remember me.

"Of course, but didn't she tell you already? And what do you mean you're still hurting?" Karina asked in confusion. She didn't know. She won't know what to do.

"She kinda forget about my existence." I said. "How funny is that?" I laugh tho it hurt to say it.

"What? That can't be..." she looked at me as if she's sure that it can't happen.

"But she did, and it's actual bullshit! I don't know what to do anymore Karina. I was hoping you would, but I guess, this is new to you too." I look down. What she said made me look up to her again

"No! Because... Uuhm. Will you allow me to see her?" she asked.

"Will she recognize you? I mean, you just met when..."

"I know. Just let me talk to her." she look at me straight in the eye. I just nodded. I don't have a choice  but to trust her now.

We went to Seulgi's room. Before we got inside we hear shouting from the inside. I immediately open the door.

"What's happening here?!" I shouted. They were all shocked. They look behind me, where Karina is. I saw Yeri's brow furrowed. The next thing I saw was Seulgi's expression that changed as soon as she saw Karina. Okay, what the?

"Karina? What are you doing here?" Yeri asked. Giving me a questioning look. I face Karina, I catched her glaring at Seulgi before she looked at Yeri. What is happening? I faced Seulgi, she avoided her gaze on me.

"I wanted to talk to her." Karina pointed at Seulgi, that shocked the three.

"No, you can't." Yeri said.

"Yes, she can Yeri. I'm allowing her to." I said.

"I can't allow that. I'm not letting Seulgi unnie talk to your mistress." she said.

"What?!" me and Karina shouted. We both look at each other in shock, then we heard someone laugh. When I look, it was Seulgi. I look at her confused, she stopped laughing when her eyes met mine.