II

"Isn't that Seulgi?" I spoke

"Where?" Joy looked at my side.

"Yah Joy! You're still parking!" Wendy shouted.

"Chill! I know what I'm doing babe." I shoot a glance at wendy and I can see how she blushed.

"We sure have a lot to talk about." I said.

"But unnie you only have an hour or two left before your next meeting, how can we talk that long?" Yeri said. Seulgi! Come home now before I lost my patience with Yeri.

Damn! how can I forgot! I went out of the car and run to where I just saw my bear and she wasn't there anymore. Is she already home? Why didn't she told me?

"Ya unnie! Why did you left just like that?" I heard Yeri shouting as she's running.

"I think Seulgi's already here." I said as I look at them. The three took glances with each other.

"Let's go inside the restaurant. I know you all are hungry already." I went in first. Damn why am I suddenly feeling this down.

During lunch the atmosphere is really heavy, this is my fault. I mean, if she's already here why didn't she meet me. Did she not miss me? Usually, we can't go on a day without talking to each other and now it took a week. For fuck's sake! And it's friday now! We promised that we'll spend each other's fridays together. She promised another friday before she went on that fucking trip.

*flashback

"Would you miss me Baechu?" I felt her intertwined our fingers. I face her and she's already looking at me. God! I'm so thankful to you for giving me this person.

"Love, you'll only be away for a week. Why are you acting like it'll be for a long time?" I gave her a smile. "As if we'll lose contact." I give her a peck on her lips. I continue walking, making me drag her.

"But it's Friday tomorrow." I just chuckled at what she said. "Are you sure you can't come with me?" I stopped on my tracks an faced her. I held both her cheeks.

"Can you stop being a baby? The company needs me now, so I'm sorry for declining your offer Miss Kang." I said.

"But I need you too." I felt my face heat up. Damn! This bear is gonna be the death of me.

"Promise me another Friday that we'll walk under these street lights again. I want it to happen when you come back. Okay?" I kissed her forehead. I look at her and it looks like she has something to say but having trouble on saying it.

"What is it?"

"I'm sorry for asking this Baechu but why do we always walk through here when we're having our Friday nights?" What the?!

For years that we've been walking here, she doesn't know?! I let go and started walking away from her. I hear her calling me but I just ignored it.

"Was she just walking here with me because I want to? that's actually sweet but it also hurts. Fuck!" I whispered to myself. I felt her catching up to me.

"Love can you please slow down your pace." She said with some heavy breathing. I slow down.

"I'm so sorry love for asking that, I know you'll be upset if I asked that but I still did it regardless." I stopped an glared at her. She just smiled at me. Ugh!

"Tell me the truth, do you not know the reason why we always walk here?" I can see that she's nervous looking at me in the eye.

"Because you love it here?" That's it!

"Fuck you!" I walk away from her again.

"When?" She shouted which made me stopped an face her.

"Yah! Seulgi-Yah!" She ran to me.

"I'm just messing with you." she kissed my forehead. "Though I still don't know what the reason is." I slapped her arm, she chuckled. "But I'll make sure I'll know it before I come back here. Since I can't give you tomorrow's Friday, I promise to give you another Friday that you will never forget." She hugged me. For a moment, I forgot that I was upset. Just for a moment...

"Yah! I'm still upset!" I let go of the hug and walk away again, but this time I'm smiling. I can't wait till next Friday.

*end of flashback

Well it's Friday already and she's still nowhere to be seen or at least heard. I am hating this!

"Unnie!" I heard Yeri. wait, Yeri?!

"Hmm?" I face them.

"You just zoned-out unnie." Wendy said.

"Just finish your food already, your break is almost done and we still have somewhere to be. Pali!" Joy said. Damn this child!

"You three can go first. I'll just walk going back to the company." I said to them and finishing up my food.

"Unnie we'll wait. We'll just drop you off there." I can tell she's worried.

"But Wendy unnie!" Yeri said desperately.

"Wendy, it's really fine. I mean look at their faces, they are dying to go already." I smiled looking at the two.

"Sorry Irene unnie it's just that--" I cut Joy off

"You don't have to apologize, I can tell that it's really important. Go now, before I change my mind an make you wait." I said.

"We really need to go now." I just laugh at Yeri. They kissed me goodbye.

"See you later unnie." Yeri shouted and I can see the two smacked her head. So they're planning on seeing me again later. At least I have someone to be with this Friday.

I went back to the company after I ate. I was a little late for the appointment, but it's fine. My day went on like the other days, so tiring. It's 5pm already, I can't wait to go home and be in my bed already.

"Waah! Another wasted Friday Seulgi-yah." I heard the door of my office opened. My Secretary entered.

"Miss sorry for giving this to you late but this needs to be signed by tomorrow." I was shocked.

"God! that's a lot of papers May. Why didn't you told me earlier about this?" she was about to answer but I just stop her.

"It doesn't matter. I'll work on it tonight. Before you go home can you please order me something to eat. I'll just finish this here." I said and start checking the papers she brought.

"Do you need me to stay Miss?" She knows I don't usually stay at the office when I have extra work, because I'm scared. I'll just stay here to work when Seulgi can accompany me.

"No, It's fine you can go. After I finish this I'll just put it on your table."

"Okay Miss Bae." She went out.

After a few minutes she came back with my food and said she will get going. I just nodded at her at start my work. I don't know what time it is already but I'm getting hungry. I started to eat the food May bought. I stopped working for a moment.

"It's Friday night and here I am working my ass off. Damn! I should be going out!" I said and that's where it hits me.

"Oh my God! I will literally fire her. It's God damn Saturday tomorrow and---" I was cut off when I heard the door open.

"What the heck May! It's Saturday to--mo--rrow." I can't believe at what I'm seeing now. Is this real? Is she really here now?

"Hi love."

___________________________________________