X (Finale)

Seulgi's POV

It's been almost a week now, after what happened. I was not able to talk nor see Irene in the past days. Wendy assured me that she's fine and said that I should give her space. To be honest, I'm longing for her already, but this is my fault why this happened. I just wish this will not end...

"Seulgi unnie! you're pausing, again." I face her.

"Minjeong... I will not lose her, right?" She stop packing my things. Yes, I will be discharge today.

"With all the pain that she experienced that time..." I look down. Right! There's a chance that might happen. "I'd say she should really be upset with you for putting up an act, but I do think you will not lose her." When I look up to her, she gave me a warm smile.

"Thank you Minjeong. By the way, I thought Karina will come?" I asked her.

"Oh! She's here already. She just went an visit her mom first." What? "Let's go, Auntie told me your driver will be picking us up." I followed Winter as she walks out.

"Is Karina's mother sick?" I asked out of curiousity but Minjeong just laugh.

"No, Seulgi unnie. Her mother's a doctor." okay?

"Oh! Karina's kind. I actually like her." I said randomly. We rode the elevator.

"Yah! Unnie! She's my girlfriend!" Minjeong shouted. God! We're not the only one's here. The elevetor was suppose to close already when someone stopped it.

"Are you calling me, Jagi?" Karina entered with a big smile on her face.

"Damn! What kind of connection do you guys have?" I asked them, they just look at each other an laugh.

"The same with what you have with Irene unnie." Minjeong answered.

"So what is your plan this time Seulgi unnie?" Karina asked seriously. It sounds like she's threatening me to do something right, this time.

"I actually don't have one. You guys were right! All I did was hurt her with everything I do." I said facing the floor.

"You're not giving her up, are you?" Minjeong asked and that earned her a slap on her arm. "Yuji!"

"No! It's just that I don't trust myself anymore. I don't want her to get hurt more than she ever was." I said.

"Then do it right this time, unnie. No more planned surprises." Karina said. The elevator door opened up and everyone started to walk out. The two went out first. When I was about to go out someone held the hem of my shirt and that stopped me. I was suppose to call out the two, who doesn't seem to care if I was still following them or not, but the elevator door closes.

"What the?!" I face the one who stopped me from going out. This person just pushed random floor buttons. "Yah!" I stopped what she's doing, suddenly the elevator stopped. Now we're stuck! "Fuck! Why did you do that?" I heard her mumble something but I can't quite understand it. I can't see her face though, she's wearing a hoodie. "What?"

"I said, why don't you answer your own question." That voice... I can't be mistaken.

"I-Irene?" When I said that, she removed the hood covering her face and faced me. God, I miss her! Seeing her now made me realize how much it hurt her. Her eyes went teary as I look at her. I took a step forward but she hold up her hand, it's like she's stopping me from going further. I looked down. "I really messed up, didn't I?" I asked, she didn't answer though.

"Look, I'm really sorry for doing that. It was so stupid of me to plan something like that. I just wanted surprise you, but that didn't really end well." My tears began to fall, as I talk. "I didn't mean to hurt you more, I really didn't. I miss you already love. Please don't avoid me anymore. I can't do it without you Irene." I said those without looking at her. I'm really embarrassed for what I did.