exposed

[ family au , maximum chaotic and crackhead energy ]
[ eddy x brett ]
[ aaron and chloe are once again breddy's children in this story ]
[ tw: slightly nsfw ]

The sun shone down radiantly onto the land, with birds chirping and butterflies flapping their wings, the land started to wake, and so are the couple, who are in bed, half naked while cuddling with each other due to the "pleasure" they had the night before.

Currently lacking the stamina and energy to continue, as they had released their utmost the night before, they were exhausted and dead asleep in their shared bed, not responding to the strong sunlight shining down on them.

Brett, usually the one who wakes up earlier than the latter, opened his eyes and smiled slightly to see the love of his life still sleeping, his plump lips slightly parted, snores escaping from his mouth, hair spreading out over the surface, looking really peaceful.

Gosh, why could one still look perfect even if he's asleep?

"Done admiring me yet?" asked Eddy as he slowly opened his eyes to see Brett staring at his face.

"You're sleeping so well that I didn't bear to wake you up. Thank me for that." said Brett, sounding snazzy. "If not then I would have blasted Flight Of The Bumblebee in full volume to wake you up."

"Jeez, please don't." said Eddy in disgust, as he squinted his eyes and yawned.

"By the time what time is it now?" asked Brett.

"It's the time for you to kiss me." said Eddy as he batted his eyelashes.

"Dude! Stop being so flirty! Is last night not enough for you? My legs are fucking aching that I couldn't even stand properly right now!" said Brett. But before he could proceed to say anything, Eddy sealed the gap between them immediately by pressing his lips onto his.

The kiss was fiery, and intense. Soon Brett surrendered and succumbed to Eddy's kisses as he responded each of them, one by one, not one less. Eddy's lips then trailed off from Brett's lips to his cheek, then to his neck. He then placed kisses on the sides of his neck, sending Brett right off to euphoria.

Eddy, you are the cause of my euphoria. You're driving me crazy.

He moaned in pleasure, which is music to Eddy's ears. Everything was so perfect, and they are so ready for the second make out session. They feel like the scene would soon escalate onto something even more intense, even more steamier than last night, until-

"Daddy? Papa? What are you doing?"

The two yanked from bed, with Eddy accidentally biting his lip. "Ouch!"

Brett was startled to see Aaron standing before their room, shocked and traumatised on what he just witnessed. But luckily, Aaron broke into a smile and giggled. "Daddy? Why are you not wearing your pyjamas? And why is Papa not wearing pyjamas too?"

Brett's deadpan face immediately turned red like a tomato and Eddy covered his face while panicking internally. What could they say next? How could they explain to their child? It's too hot?

"N-n-nothing buddy!" said Eddy. "But anyways where's Chloe? Is she supposed to be with you?"

"No I came here first!" said Aaron. "Chloe is still playing with Fred so I came here. But Daddy you haven't answered my question yet. Why are you and Papa not wearing your pyjamas?"

"Listen buddy," said Eddy. "Daddy is casting a magic spell on Papa, and the magic trick needs us to be naked." Brett was glaring at Eddy for telling their innocent 5 year old child this terrible explanation.