ride

[ parents au ] 

[ eddy x brett ] [ shaun x jordon ]

[ here we have aaron and chloe again, breddy's children; fred and hannah, shordon's children  ]

The family are now in a car ride to the beach house owned by Ray, for a two week vacation since they have finished wrapping up the details needed for their tour. The past few months had been exhausting, and a getaway seems like a good idea. 

Ray did not only invite Brett and Eddy, but he also invited Shaun and Jordon (A/N: Let's say Shordon is a ship in this oneshot and adopted two children like Breddy did, okay?) to the beach house for a nice vacation. Upon hearing the news, the children are very excited in having a vacation and meeting their friends. 

"Daddy! Are we going to meet Fred later?" asked Aaron. 

"Yep!" said Eddy. "Chloe, you're going to meet Hannah too." 

"Hooray!" squealed the three-year-old girl.

"Honestly, it feels really good that we could enjoy more family time together," said Brett. "The past few days have been hectic for the both of us. I'm sorry Daddy and I didn't get to check on you guys, but now we could enjoy as much time as possible together." 

"Don't worry Papa, we know Papa and Daddy are busy with work." said Aaron. "You need this vacation to make you smile!" 

Eddy aww-ed internally on Aaron's words and smiled. "Thanks, buddy. Enjoy as much as you can later, okay?"

"And Papa also need to eat Daddy so that he could smile again!" said Chloe, smiling gleefully while clapping her hands. "Because, Daddy thinks Papa is yummy!"

Brett widened his eyes in shock and turned to look at Chloe. "Where did you learn that from?" 

"Hannah told me that." said Chloe. "Uncle Ray told Hannah's daddy and she told me." 

God damn it, Ray Chen. Thank you so damn much. thought Eddy. I'm so going to kill you later when we meet. Look what have you done to our children.

"Chloe, don't ever listen to a word from Uncle Ray anymore." said Eddy, with his deadpan face. "That guy speaks nonsense and we never did that." 

"Hey we're almost there!" said Brett gleefully. "Children, we're arriving at the beach house! We swim there!" 

Aaron smiled but then he tilted his head to show his confusion. "Bitch house?"

This time, it's Eddy's turn to widen his eyes in shock, mortified by his children's ability to swear. 

"No, Aaron. It's beach. Bee-ch." said Eddy, pronouncing the word properly. "Bee-ch. We swim there and build sandcastles there." 

"Uncle Ray owns a bitch house!" yelled Aaron out loud as he got off the car as soon as Eddy pulled up on the driveway. "Chloe let's go! We gotta find Uncle Ray and Fred! His bitch house must be fun!" 

Eddy shook his head, obviously mortified from Aaron. This child is never going to grow innocent, and it's all thanks to Ray exposing them to their dear child. 

*****************

"Fred!! You're here!" said Aaron happily as he saw his best friend, playing with his legos. 

"Aaron! My best friend forever!" said Fred, running over to hug him. "You know, Uncle Ray showed me his bitch house and oh boy, it's huge!" 

"Yes buddies," said Ray, picking the boys up. "And only those who have practiced could enter here. Have you guys practiced today?"