Chapter 5

The avengers stared at the pair of messy haired people. Natasha and Bucky exchanged nervous looks as the avengers judged them.

"Back from last night, I see," Tony broke the stillness, trying not to laugh.

Natasha rolled her eyes and shot back, "Yeah, we were surprised you weren't following us the whole night."

Tony pursed his lips together and sighed, acting like a father whose kids had just disappointed him. Sam and Bucky made eye contact, and Sam nodded approvingly, grinning from ear to ear. Bucky gulped and looked away. Bruce was glaring at Bucky, feeling jealous and envious. This made Bucky tighten his grip around Natasha's right shoulder.

"We're not circus freaks, you know?" Natasha sarcastically asked.

She had an awesome night, and she was not going to let anything change that. She wriggled free of Bucky's grip, which made him feel hurt. However, what she did next made everybody gasp. She turned to Bucky, grabbed him and kissed him passionately.

"It was a great date," Natasha whispered into Bucky's left ear, "We should do it again."

She left for her room and everybody was gaping. Bucky was wearing a bright smile and his cheeks flushed. He was definitely feeling elated. He chuckled under his breath and marched to his room, leaving everybody shocked.

"Did you-Did you guys see what I just did?" Steve asked, not knowing that Bucky and Natasha were a thing until Tony told him.

"Yeah," Sam replied, still grinning.

Bruce suddenly felt a wave of emotion overcome him. It was anger. The realisation hit him like a truck. He was hulking out. He groaned as his chest turned green and grew bigger, then his hands turned green, and the rest of his body did as well. Everybody backed away as he turned into the hulk. Tony wore his suit, but the rest of the avengers had nothing to prepare. The hulk shouted loudly and marched to Natasha's room. Natasha, who was totally unprepared and just untied her hair, screamed as the hulk took her away. She tried to fight it but it was impossible. Everybody tried to stop him too, but it just would not work. Bucky appeared, his eyes widening as he saw what was happening. He was about to stop the hulk, but the moment the hulk saw him, the hulk charged towards Bucky and kicked him to the floor.

Eventually, Tony used VERONICA to take the hulk out and stop him. They calmed him down eventually. However, this got Natasha and Bucky frightened to death. Bucky was worried that the hulk might come after Natasha again, and Natasha was worried that the hulk might kill the both of them. However, they talked it out and reassured each other that it would be fine.

The whole age of Ultron thing happened again, but this time, Bucky and Natasha were sort of casually dating.