Chapter 10

Before I begin: Thank you for 100 reads! :)

Start of Chapter 10

After Endgame

"Alright, Steve, sending you back in-."

"Can I return the stones instead?" Bucky blurted out. Everyone turned to look at him and he took a deep breath in.

"Are you sure you won't be affected by Nat's body?" Sam asked. Bucky shook his head, knowing he was determined to get Natasha back by all means, but nobody else thought it was possible.

"Buck, I'll go," Steve stated firmly. Bucky's eyes glowed with determination to get Natasha back, and he clenched his fist. He forgot that Steve was his best friend and totally lost control.

Bucky fumed, "If you don't let me go, I will rip you apart bit by bit so painfully that you'll die even before I actually kill you."

Steve's eyes widened and he dropped the briefcase and stepped away from the pad. Bucky suited up and carried the briefcase, walking onto the pad.

"Okay, sending you back in 5..4...3...2..1."

And whoosh! Bucky was gone. Bruce was focused on the machine and said authoritatively, "Coming back in 5...4...3...2...1!"

Bucky returned, but this time, with Natasha.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
From Author: This chapter was very short, but the next one will explain what happened and it will be longer. Stay tuned, and thank you for all the support! 🥰