II

As I walked to the station, I took my time to look at the buildings and people around. The academy was in the city center, so of course they made sure that everything is looking clean and nice, but when you go further outside of it, everything kind of has its own character.

Mostly because you don't have many people around downtown. But the center is kind of plain. You see so many people, but you rarely see actually someone who has their own perspective and has it on display. I'm not judging anyone because of their appearance, but as a painter, it's bothering me. I don't see that many colors, everything is just minimalistic as much as it can be, everything is neutral. Everything is depressing.

But that's just probably because I'm just like other people. So I see everything plain. I'm probably not even trying to see anything the other way or from the other perspective.

Or maybe I am actually right, maybe I'm just seeing the reality as it actually is. But still I'm not living in my own reality. Or maybe even I'm for now, just colorblind for everything I can have, everything I see myself and everything I am. So I just have an achromatic color scheme sealed in me for now that desperately hopes for just a drop of any vivid color.

But the person that I am now, just leaves everything as it is. I'm not taking everything seriously besides my career. But I still can't put my mind to the fact that my career as an artist involves my whole life.

Every moment that I experience could be an inspiration to my work. The air I breathe can be too. The rhythm of the wind that blows around has a story on it's own. Also the temperature of it. All of the individualistic pieces and also actions that air, or anything else, has, just creates a more complex story and composition.

From a piece of dust on the floor, over to the bus that's coming my way now, and a human being.

Everything just has a deeper meaning and has its own individualistic pieces which have to be appreciated because without them, the story won't be complete.

As for humans, well, they have to build themselves up all the time. And I don't know but, my opinion on that is just that a human can't ever be completely, complete. We have to change all the time. Not because of others, but for ourselves.

OH SHIT THE BUS-

'I can't believe that I'm so in my head all the time that I noticed the bus but I just ignored the fact that it's coming here.'

I shook my head fast and started running towards  the bus and, of course, my stupid ass missed it.

'Well Y/N, that's what you get when you can't get yourself back to the present time.' I said to myself whispering. 

As I sat down on the bench, again I looked around, but not too much now because I don't want to miss another bus.

But when you think about it I don't have any busses now until the next one which is in an hour and a half. There were also no people in sight and it was hella silent that I thought someone's going to kidnap me in a blink of an eye on the spot.

Just one minute passed and I heard silent fast steps coming my way, it was like someone's running towards here, but I didn't see anyone.

Suddenly a guy was literally running like someone is chasing him with the intention of killing him, but then he tried to stop.

I can just say, that was not that smart idea.

Because of how wet the floor was, he slid down next to me and fell on his back. I don't know if he broke something but the sound that he made when he fell made me actually concerned since there wasn't anyone else besides me who could help.