VII

Listen, no offense, but, I kind of hate how men look.

Maybe because, deep down, I'm scared of them. So I never cared that much how a guy that I like looks. I always had to get to know them really good before I had anything with them.

But this guy

Wow

Just.. wow

He looks like I personally carved him to my liking like Michelangello did with David.

Tall, not buff, but you can see that he still has strong muscles, it literally looks like he's in his cut period.

I don't have a fetish, but this motherfucker lowkey might wake up one in me, because he has the most beautiful LEGS that I've ever seen in my entire life.

Wish mine were like that though.

I might even ask him for his shaving routine because goddamn these are fine as hell.

I sound a bit weird right now, but I think no one here can blame me for that because everyone is flabbergasted but Meguru. I bet it's because he's seen him before like that in the changing room when they have a football practice.

Okay, enough of this fangirling bullshit, he doesn't even deserve it.

Anyway, today we were supposed to do the study of the pelvic bone, but for some reason that was delayed, don't know why, and I also don't wanna know, even though that's probably my favorite part of the human skeleton besides the skull.

Professor gave us the papers to sign that we are here, and finally this stupid class started. "Today, we are going to do the calcaneus, talus, cuboid, navicular, and the medial, middle, and lateral cuneiforms, or should I say, the feet bones. You don't have to remember these latin names, unless you get on my nerves like last time. Now, Rin is going to stand in front of each and every one of you for 5 minutes so you can make a sketch of his feet and then you'll can draw the bones in that sketch of yours."

Now, that's awkward.

We already hate each other dearly, why he has to be in front of me, like, really close to me. I'm just gonna finish that as early as possible then tell him to fuck off to the next person. And the one uncomfortable thing. We are sitting on little benches. Which means when he stands in front of someone, his pelvis, is in our eye level. His damn dick is going to be in front of my fucking face.

I'm just going to kill myself at this point, because why not. I haven't had a single day of college that was peaceful enough for me to just relax. Every damn day something has to happen. 

I'm just thinking of leaving, also I'm crying, shitting and throwing up, so slay of me. I'm just that calm and collected. Could you imagine all this happening to you in just a few days? Me neither, but here I am apparently. In a fucking rushing train of the events.

Meanwhile, Rin already passed some of my colleagues and he was in front of Thea, so, I was next in line.

Oh God give me strength for this shit, you know that I don't believe in you but make an exception this time, pretty please.

Well, here he goes.

Ew, feet.

"We all hate feet woman, relax. They're not going to bite you. And yes, you said that out loud."

Well damn. Nice work Y/N, now he thinks you're a dumb bitch.

"I mean, I know a few people here with foot fetishes, so I figured I just make it clear that I hate them from the bottom of my body."

"So... from your own feet?"

"Exactly."

He..... chuckled???? What the actual fuck? I thought this motherfucker doesn't have any normal nerve in him.

"Just draw them so we can all go home, please, I'm already tired of this shit."

"You don't have to tell me twice."

I started drawing them, real fast, it was busted as shit, but okay, it's just because it needed to be done. But I swear, I hope I was tripping, but every time I looked at the paper, I think Rin moved closer to me, because I felt the warmth all over me.

I reaaaaallly hope that I'm just imagining things...

Lmao another half assed chapter, after a very long time, but now I'm finished with the second year of college, so I'll have time to write (if I don't forget, again)