VIII (slight NSFW)

By the time we were all finished, we heard the rain starting to pour outside..

Yikes

And I haven't brought my umbrella with me, how beautiful, even though the bus stop is across the street from college, it's pouring so hard that I think I'll get soaked the first second I step outside.

Thea recommended that we all go to her and Brielle's apartment because they're the closest from here, but oh god, I know that if we all go there we'll end up smoking weed all night and we won't even try to go to the drawing class tomorrow.

"Unfortunately, I think I'll just get soaked to the bus stop, and I left Minji alone for too long today, he'll go crazy. And I could really use some sleep, yall have fun tho! I'll probably see yall tommorow."

Brielle of course wasn't approving of me going alone at night with a bus, but this isn't the first nor last time it's happening. So she just gotta deal with it.

But the tricky shit is that it's 11pm now, so I might fumbled the last bus to my apartment, and it's honestly too much of a hastle to walk there because it would take me a fucking hour to get there.

Sometimes I hate not having my car with me here.

So I waited.

I waited

And waited

Aaaaaand waited my ass off for an hour but the bus wasn't even planning on coming.

Great.

Just how I like it. And I don't have money for a taxi because I busted my taxi money for Meguru when he fell.

And the rain also wasn't planning on stopping anytime soon.

It's currently 12:34am

Wow

Imagine being stuck at a bus stop for an hour and a half and not wanting to crash at a friend's place because of little bit of weed. Ugh.

While I was stuck in my overthinking negative thoughts like every time I'm alone, I heard footsteps.

A guy came up.

But not just any guy.

It was my so called "favorite situationship", Shidou Ryusei.

"You too had classes till now huh?" I asked for some reason, maybe to reassure myself because I hated being quiet with him. It made me kinda dizzy.

"Well what can I do, Dane likes to shit talk about how bad we are until 11pm, you know how it is."

"Yeah, I know."

I stared at the rain pouring, and the yellow street lights peeking thru, the buildings around all had dark brown bricks, which made this situation even more dramatic than it is. I was really wet. Not that kind of wet that y'all horny asses think. But I was fucking soaked, sitting on a metal bench with this motherfucker who was also soaked. I wanted to laugh honestly. At this point I thought I was going to stay here because I don't have money for a taxi. But oh well,

Ryusei is here,

So I might as well take the opportunity to get home somehow.

"Ryusei?"

"Yes?" He turned his head looking at me, too calmly, which is, weird.

Because, well, to be short as possible, I don't call him by his name.

Literally never. Unless I want to fuck him. Which now isn't the case, because I'm simply not in the mood, but damn I need to get home or I'm gonna get a hard fever. But his reaction wasn't like his usual one.