I looked up to them while I was sitting in my chair with a blank face.

Just to see the reaction these two will have.

Anya was concerned as far as I could see on her face, I bet she thinks I'm gonna make a scene or some shit because that tall guy looks like he would spit on me if he could.

But honestly, same. I kinda dig his attitude.

Even tho he looks like the typical angry chihuahua, he had really, and I mean reeeeaaaallly dark but somehow calming presense that I haven't felt in awhile when meeting someone.

The shorter one Yoichi guy even tho he smiled at me, he looks a bit scared though, or nervous, not actually scared, but he looks like he wants to be friends but is concerned about what I'm going to say.

I might actually, you know, have mercy on him. He looks cute.

'Yall gonna just stand there or what?' I asked while sipping my coffee and looking up at them.

Meguru cocked a brow at me and chewing his gum like he's waiting for me to do something, while Yoichi got what I was saying and sat at our table, yawning.

Thea slapped my back and made me choke on my fucking coffee, I literally never thought that she would punch me bro

'Girl the fuck you want?'

'Y/N, you could act like a human being for once damn'

'What did I do now??'

'Bro you could just shake their hands at least to meet each other??? AT LEAST??? They're Meguru's best friends. Have a little bit of respect.'

The tall guy sat next to Thea, resting his arms on the table and his face on his hands, raising his eyebrows and giving me the side eye. But not that one with pure disgust, it's a mix of disgust and curiosity. I really can't figure out if he's always like this or he doesn't like me lmao.

And me being me, I did the same shit that he did. Constantly. For the whole 5 minutes.

I swear his face twitched automatically when he realised that I was mocking him.

'Are you trying to piss me off??'

He looked at me so cold that I thought I'll piss my pants if he was closer than he already was. Something was very off here.

'ARe YoU tRYinG to PisS me oFF?? Yeah like I care that much about your presence, jackass. You started it first with your attitude.'

'You started it with your mocking you bitch, I never said anything before that.'

He stood up leaning towards me resting on the table looking me straight in the eyes.

'And next time before you start some shit, watch out because I'm going to do something about it, now I'm being nice because of Bachira.'

'Tf are you saying? Are you a goddamn child? Who tf starts shit if someone looks at them?'

I also stood up hoping that I don't get slapped or anything like that because I feel like I'm playing with fire here.

'Listen here doll, I'm not a person who you should be messing with, I'm not planning on ha-'

'THAT'S FUCKING ENOUGH ALREADY! Goddamn I can't even have one day without Itoshi making a fuss or starting a fight. Give us a break and shut up. Both of you."

Yoichi screamed at us like a fucking psycho, I mean I don't blame him but still. That took me off guard because he seemed nice.
I looked at Meguru who almost pissed himself because how hard he tried not to laugh.