Chapter Seven

"What we got?" Izuku hummed, crouching and using the bar above his head to support him as he lent out the window. 

The class had been split into group of threes, and set out on a simple game of hide and seek. His group - of himself, Katsuki and Denki - had been the hiders, and tasked with immobilise the seekers before they were found and caught themselves.

The Seekers had yet to notice him, in fact they had yet to look up. Izuku pushed his smile down. 

"They've separated from Sero - he's got a tape Quirk so he's probably scaling the city from above, so keep watch for me Kisan? He can use it like Unkie, and he knows it. He's also the odd one out in that group; he made friends with Mina and Kirishima, whereas those two made friends. They decided to split up because they didn't know other - which means they're unprepared in the field. That doesn't matter right now. Those two being friends means they can probably work together already - so we'll have to watch out. They're Quirks work well together - if she removes his gravity he can use his engines to move and direct him. It's doubtful they'll use their Quirks like that, but no impossible. He'll most likely use his speed against you Kacchan, and she'll try to float to avoid your electricity." 

The boys nodded, and Katsuki crossed his arms. "And they'll forget you because your Quirkless." Izuku nodded. "Yeah, I'll be immediately off their radar. As much as we want to prove them wrong and go straight in for a power move, it would be illogical. We can do that when we're not being ranked."

 Katsuki nodded, and watched as the two below stopped, looking to each other and speaking. Denki poked Izuku. "If I go against Sero, I can put him out the second the tape touches me." Izuku nodded, eyebrows furrowing. 

"True, but you'll be out too. We need you against Iida too." He stood then, pulling the boys down and out of view as a body flew past the window. 

"Dude, you seriously need to spend less time with your Unk." Shrugging, Izuku buried his nose into his suit, poking his head to the side as Sero staggered in front of their enemies. "I've got a plan." The boys tipped their heads in. 

"We play to their game. Kacchan, you've got Iida - aim for the back of his knees. Kisan you're with Ururaka - make sure she can't touch the floor. I'll deal with Sero - he'll try and fight like Unkie Sho."

_____________

Izuku lingered in the opening of the alley, keeping his breathing shallow and listening. He couldn't make it obvious he was waiting for Sero, so he couldn't watch for the boy.

He had to use Hitoshi's strength.

It was worth it. A few minutes after the fighting between his team and the opposition, he heard the echo of footsteps and the weird wisp of tape shooting through the air. He jumped back, dodging a kick from Sero as he swung from above. He tried to kick himself, barely nicking the flying boy as he crouched on a bin.

He needed to end this fight quickly. 

Izuku back flipped, dodging the tape as he shot through the arch in his back. It was still shooting out as he landed, and he grabbed it with one hand, letting the strands wrap around his wrist.

 Before the opposition could break the strand, he jerked his arm back, making Sero lose his balance. Once he did that, he used the tape on his arm and threw up the handing piece, grinning as it wrapped the lamp post above and swung forward, skidding just past the boy and dropping low to the ground. 

The tape he had left he used to tie around Sero's ankles, pulling it sharply and pulling his legs together, making him fall straight on his face. Before he could move, Izuku slammed the Quirk nullifying patch on the back of his neck and watched as the tape dispensers on his elbows spluttered a single piece of tape out. 

"Sorry!" He yelped, binding his wrists behind his back and sitting the startled kid against the wall, leaving the alley in time to see Ururaka vomit everywhere - the ground beneath her covered in buzzing electricity, Denki drooling slightly, and Katsuki deliver a mock explosion to the back of Iida's knees - the material of his uniform already singed but the skin untouched - and the boy fall flat on his face. 

A voice moved over the speaker after a second. "Hiders win!"

========

Sorry the fight scene is so boring!! I'm not very good at writing the :(

Hope you're all well! And please check out my new BakuDeku story called Soundless Love!!