Chapter Twenty-Four

Izuku realised his mistake too late, as usual. It was Sunday morning but he felt like it was late afternoon - after his little 'talk' with his Unkie Sho in the morning hours, he'd technically been awake for most part of his day.

He'd headed towards the mall to meet Denki and Katsuki - Kirishima, Mina and Sero by default - and of course, he was running late. So he'd left his home, only reaching the mall before realising he'd forgotten his phone. 

So, he'd jumped back on the bus - not realising it was the wrong one until it was too late and stopped off nearly twenty minutes from his phones location. Due to his rush, he hadn't noticed the figure tailing him.

Not until he ducked into an alley, and felt a pain bashing the back of his head, forcing his eyes shut. 

Izuku's head pounded as his eyes twitched open, a noticeable crick in his neck and a tingle in his finger and toe tips. His breathe caught in his throat as he realised he was sat in an uncomfortable, wooden, chair; thick bindings keeping his wrists and ankles to the chair leg and arms, elbows and thighs also restrained down. There was a harness type belt crossing over his chest, pressuring his breathing slightly, and he realised his Hearing Aids had been left in tack. 

That he was grateful for, at least. Wincing as his headache increased, he looked up, frowning at the dingy bar he was in. "He's awake!" He jumped at the squealy voice of a blonde girl as she bounded into his view, hands gripping his face. 

"Izu-Chan! I'm Toga! Please let me have some of your blo-" She was cut off as Shigiraki pushed her away, scowling. "Hands off! Oi! You! Do your thing!" A women edged closer, looking down nervously, and reaching to tap Izuku's forehead. He pulled away, but inevitably was caught, and almost instantly all the aches and pains left him - Izuku suspected by the wince she made as she scurried away, they were transferred to her. Shigiraki grinned. 

"Eraserhead's nephew, correct?" 

Izuku chewed at his lips, eyes darting between the visible Villains, head twitching back slightly at every creak of a floorboard he heard behind him. Shigiraki growled, poking his forehead. "Answer me brat." Izuku was careful to meet his eyes.

Red. 

"I do-don't know- I d-don't know wh-what yo-you mean. Er-Eraserhead is m-my tea-teacher." There was a giggle to the side, the blonde jumping off the bar and casually leaning over Izuku.

 "Aw! Little Izu-Chan is so adorable! Don't make me slice you up my love! Not just yet!" She pinched Izuku's cheeks, and he tried to buck to the side. Her voice dropped. "We already know little Deku has been living with his Unkie most his life!" 

At that, Izuku tensed, and Shigiraki swatted her away. His narrowed gaze turned on him. "You're not like those others NPC's. You put one of my Nomu's out of commission, and you did it without a Quirk!" Izuku squirmed as Shigiraki got closer, wrenching his gaze around and looking for a way out. It must have angered the man, as he grasped Izuku's chin, one finger dangerously hovering. 

"They treated you like shit. Abused, abandoned, bullied. And yet you still got into UA. Do you wanna know something fun."

 No, Izuku did not. 

"All those years ago, when a dear of Hisashi Midoriya wanted you back, he was going to fix you." That, as much as he hated it, caught Izuku's attention and curiosity. His eyebrows furrowed. "Fix m-me?"Shigiraki nodded with a smirk, though cut off by a cackle. 

"Dad wanted to give you a Quirk." 

All eyes turned to another girl, and Izuku's stomach flipped. He hadn't seen her specifically in nearly ten years, but she was recognisable. Looking almost exactly like her brother, and their Father. She smirked, eyes running over Izuku. 

"Long time Little Brother." Shivering, Izuku grit his teeth. "

Shit head, you're not welcome here. Get lost." Kurogiri sighed, cutting in. "Now now, do not argue. Although, Miss Yuri, it has been made clear you are not to be in this facility." 

She shrugged, glaring at Izuku. "Don't mind me, came here to see Golden Boy. Sensei's waiting for his answer, that's all I wanted. Kurogiri, gate, now." She vanished into a cloud of mist and Shigiraki fell into a rant, Izuku using the opportunity to look around again. He didn't get far before the Villain grabbed his face again. 

"The Heroes will never value you. They'll abuse ans forget you. Like they did to all of us." There was a small round of applause, and threat danced in his eyes. "So, Izuku, we're going to give you a choice. Join the League now, or Join once we've conditioned you." Izuku paled, stomach flipping as the hand gripped harder. 

"I-" 

________________

Alright guys! This is where I'm going to start heading in my direction, and mostly ignoring the rest of the manga.

I hope you guys liked this! Until next time my Little Disappointments!