Running

A/N: There will be an Izuku version of this story too. I will be doing his version a little bit later since I do want to change the plot a little bit. Like my Reaper and Vulture book.
I hope you will enjoy this story. Also, Izuku doesn't exist in this story.

Reader POV if nothing was specified. I will also use a name and a description for her. It is only a suggestion and it makes it easier to write this story. If you don't like it you can change it up in your mind.

Update whenever I feel like it. This is off update schedule and it may also be slowly updated. Please be patience I am already doing my best to ensure a variety of ongoing books.

I was scared. It was already late and I was flying slightly above the pavement since I wasn't allowed to use my wings in public. It was part of my quirk after all and I didn't want to get into prison for using them.

I need to fly faster!

Just a little bit faster!

Please let me escape!

Ohh how I wish I had my provision license right now!

It was pitch black outside as I was flying as fast I could back home from school. I was a first-year students at UA. My name was Yuri Aoki. It was my dream school but it was rather far away from where I live and so I am always getting home when the sun already set. The reason why I wanted to be a hero was because of my dead sister. We looked completely alike and also had nearly the identical quirk. People used to not be able to recognize who is who. However, she died because no hero was there to safe her. Her body was never found... Poor Haruka...

Why are they after me!

Normally I would take a leisurely stroll back and enjoy the evening. However, this time I was panicking. Someone was after me and I would have been so brave to face them head on if not for the fact that I wasn't allowed to strike first.

Please let me make it back home!

I was soo close to home but all of the sudden I was thrown to the side and pinned to the next wall to an alley.

Ohh god!

Please!

Someone!

I don't need to end like this!

I don't want to end like this!

I tried to escape the grip while using my quirk but I couldn't. There was nothing I could do to escape these sharp objects that were pinning my wings to the wall. At first, I thought it were knifes but I was mistaken.

How!

Why!

Why would he do that?!

Impossible!

There must be some kind of misunderstanding!

This can't be!

While my quirk was basically my black wings I also had the ability to see in the dark as well as have a sharp eye. I could see perfectly well from a distance and the wind didn't bother me while flying. On top of that I could understand crows and command them. My wings were black and very fluffy. Though it wasn't something to ignore. Thanks to them I was quick. They were the wings of a raven and I loved them and my quirk.

 They were the wings of a raven and I loved them and my quirk

Me: Please let me go! I didn't do anything!

Now I could see how the owner the sharp objects came closer to me. The objects where nothing other than Vermilion Red Feathers. It was the number 2 pro hero Hawks.

Hawks: As if I would believe the words of a liar!

I was a 15-year-old kid and did nothing wrong. It was the truth! I wasn't lying to him.

Me: This must be a misunderstanding of some sort!

As I saw Hawks approaching me, I started to move a lot more. Something felt off about him. I could feel his anger radiating of him. It was only because I was part animal that I could tell someone's feeling just by being close to them. Call it a six sense of mine. Desperation was all I felt and so I began struggling to get free while also making the wound I had, thanks to his feathers pinning me to the wall, a lot bigger.

Hawks: How could you do that?

Me: I don't know what you are talking about.

All of the sudden blue flames began coming closer to me and I needed to shut my eyes and hold my breath for a moment. However, as I did that pain began surging through my body. It came from my wings.

I felt like burning and being skinned at the same time. Each feather of mine was sensitive and so I felt the heat that burned them away, the skin that was melting under the heat as well as the pain that came with them.

Me: AAAAAAAHHHHH!!!!!

I couldn't help it but scream in pain. This was too much for me. Never did I felt anything as painful as this... and all I could think of was WHY?

There was no reason for them to do something this cruel to me and yet here they were. The dream team everyone loved to talk about. Hotwings! Dabi and Hawks, both were pro-heroes that were not only a due in name but in their private life too. There was no one not knowing about this couple. There were just too many simps for them.

Me: WHY?

Not long and I started crying. The pain was still there but I couldn't scream anymore. My voice was too weak for that. There was nothing I could do but watch how they look down on me with soo much hatred.

Dabi: This is what you get for hurting our family!

I still didn't understand what was going on but I knew that the wounds I got weren't light. Black dots appeared in my view and I started to black out. The last thing I saw was them looking at me with hatred before leaving me there to my own destiny...

Why...

What family...

What have I done?

Me: I...am...sorry....Haruka...

A last tear fell down my cheek as I laid lifelessly on the ground. I was sure that this would be my last moment and I regretted not being able to be a hero and safe others. In the end I couldn't fulfill the promise I made to my sister when we were both young. We both wanted to be hereos.