A new chance!

Hawks POV:

It was only after I saw Dabi get out of the room that I nearly attacked him with my curiosity. I wanted to know how she was since she tried to jump out of the window.

Me: And how is she?

Dabi: ... She wasn't about to jump.

Me: Huh...

Dabi: She just let a raven in.

Me: WHAT?! Ohhhh.... sorry!

Dabi: But she threw me out and has a fever. Let's go find a nurse for now.

Me: ... It must have been too much for her.

Dabi: We are fucking idiots.

Me: .... How about we take her to my agency?

Even though we were both working together and a dream team, it was still my agency and it was running under my name. Dabi never wanted to have one himself. However, we had really good healers and we live close by. We could have an eye on her. It was a good opportunity to give her the best treatment she could get.

Dabi: That would probably be a good idea seeing how she is treated here.

Me: Then let's do that.

Just like that we went and informed the doctor about it. They at first didn't wanted to let her leave the hospital because she was not stable or so he said. We both knew what she went through even if everyone though she was just unlucky. The truth was simple. It was us. We made her suffer soo much. It took us a little bit of pressuring the doctor to let her go and a little bit of bribing but in the end, we had her discharging papers and I took her back to the agency while Dabi went ahead and informed our healers.

Me: Don't worry feathers.... We will make this right!

She felt very how when I took her in my arms. It was definitely a bad fever but other than that I would also say that her mental health was also responsible for it. Thinking about it, she did encounter a lot in the past couple of months and days. All I wanted after finding out what we did was to make her at least comfortable and give her the support she needed.

Me: And off we go!

I took her in my arms and had my coat around her as I was carrying her to the rooftop and took off immediately after arriving there. It was a short fly to get to my agency and after I landed and entered the building, I already had my healers on standby waiting there for us with Dabi.

Dabi: Took you longer than expected.

Me: Well I had goddamn nurses falling all over the place for me and begging me to stay.

Dabi: *Sigh* You and your nurse problems.

Me: And you with your smexy ass problems.

I gave him a wicked smile as I went to the infirmary of my agency and put her down there.

Me: Take care of her.

Healer 1: We will.

Me: Tell us if her situation worsens or get better.

Healer 2: What happened to her?

It was a little bit uncomfortable talking about it since I still wanted it to be all a bad dream but it wasn't. We really did ruin another person's life.

Dabi: She lost her wings.

Healer 1: Wings?

Me: Yes. She had beautiful black wings.

Healer 2: Should we try and see if we can restore her wings?

Dabi: Is that even possible?

Healer 1: That is the question. If her quirk let's ours do our job then we could enhance the bone building of her wing base.

Healer 2: It will hurt like hell and she also need a lot of energy for it as well as us.

Me: Is that possible though?

Healer 1: As we said if her quirk lets us.

Healer 2: But for now, we need to get her temperature down.

Dabi: Then please do whatever you can.

Me: You two are also excused for any other medical incidents.

Healer 1: But what about you guys?

Me: Don't worry about us. Even if we go to a local hospital they will give us the best treatment they can.

Dabi: She is a normal citizen that lost her quirk. You two know what that means.

Healer 2: .... Poor Girl.

After that we both left the healer to do their job and went back to our own apartment which was basically only in the opposite building. Once we were in there we both sat down and began pondering about what we just heard.

Dabi: Our healers are really the best.

Me: Yup. Reminder me to give them a pay rise.

Dabi: Double it if they manage it.

Me: Will do. We will need to try and get her back into UA.

Dabi: There is no way she will get in there for this year and if next year she will be eliminated from the list because she is a year behind.

Me: What if we train her and then let her just get into the second year?

Dabi: That is a possibility but remember how she referred to heroes?

Me: Oh... yeah, she hates us and every hero.

Dabi: ... guess we need to start at square one and try to get her not to hate us or them.

Me: HAH. Good luck with that!

Dabi: .... Chicken? She is our daughter now.

Me: I know but she resembles us.

Dabi: Not if she regains her wings back!

Me: Let's hope.