Get Out!

I couldn't remember when I fell asleep but at some point, I did. The red feather was still iny hand and I only let go of it when I woke up. Needless to say, that I was happy seeing that nobody entered my room while I was asleep. The wires to the monitoring machine were still laying on the ground.

Me: I wonder if I can get out?

I wanted to stand up and leave the room but the moment I did try to move pain shoot through my back and I ended up hissing in pain.

Nope!

That was a bad decision!

Should have known that this hurt!

Looks like I can't get out... But I can open the window though!

A little bit of fresh air won't hurt.

But I need to stand up again...

Me: *Sigh* I can do this.

I slowly stood up and went to the window. As I opened the window I could hear some hectic footsteps outside the room and then a bang as the door was slammed open.

Dabi: Don't do it!

Me: Huh?

I just was there with an open window and a raven that just landed there on the windowsill.

Raven: *Caw*

Dabi: ...

Me: Get out of the room.

Dabi: Yuri, let me explain.

Me: Explain what? How you guys destroyed my life? Or how you guys are here?

Dabi: Both I guess.

Me: No need for that now get out!

Dabi: Yuri, I know what we did was wrong but please let me explain.

Me: Are you deaf? I said: GET. OUT!

Dabi: Fucking listen when I try to talk!

Me: No! Did you freaking listen to me?

Dabi: ....

Me: NOW GET OUT!

Dabi: *Sigh* I'll come back later.

Me: No. I don't want to see you nor that chicken!

Dabi: Yuri, we both didn't wanted this.

Me: Ohh too bad cause you two did that!

I was getting angrier and angrier. By now the raven carefully flew to my shoulder and sat down there cuddling with me. It was trying to calm me down but the more I saw that damn hero the more I wanted to murder him. He was the reason for everything that happened to me.

Raven *CAW*

Dabi: Yuri, I need to tell you something.

Me: No. All you need to do is leave me alone!

Dabi: I can't do that.

Me: Ohh you can't? Why? You wanted me to suffer first and never ever have anything to do with me and now you can't leave me alone? Don't make me laugh.

Dabi: Yuri... We both adopted you. We know you don't want to see us nor have anything to do with us but that chicken and I want to make things right.

Me: No! I don't want this! I am better without you! Now OUT!

Dabi: Kid!

Me: OUT!

Something was wrong with me the more I was standing the more light headed I felt. In the end I had one hand on the windowsill just to make sure not to collapse but that wasn't enough as my legs gave in. Dabi immediately went towards me and caught me.

Dabi: Kid?

Me: Let me go!

I hated his touch on my skin and so I tried pushing him away but I was simply to week and so he just picked me up and put me right into the bed before calling a nurse over.

Dabi: Hawks will come over later. I hope you can give him a chance to explain to you what happened.

Me: and I hope you can just leave me alone and respect my wishes!

The raven was still there looking at me and Dabi before landing on the bed and snuggling beside me. I started petting it. I loved ravens. They were such intelligent and graceful beings.

I really wish that I can recover fast.

I want to get away from here!

But I need to get a lot stronger to escape!

Adopted me?!

What a joke!

They realized that they made a mistake and want to make it right!

Not with me!

Not this easy!

I won't forgive them!

They nearly killed me!

Never!

I refuse to see them again!

I wonder if I can sue them with success... What am I even think?

Where should I get the money for a lawyer.

They won't even listen to me nor believe me!

I want to get that person that is responsible for this misunderstanding.

I swear if I get them in my hand they will wish that Hawks or Dabi found them first.

I really felt dizzy and sleepy all of the sudden. In the end I put the blame on my physical condition and succumbed to the sleep. I was tired after all. Though I slept a lot earlier I still felt very sleepy. I knew the feeling I had just now. My body was weak, heavy and hot. I was sweating and freezing in another moment. I had a fever and a terrible at that. The chances of me catching one was slim so it must have been the shock of seeing these two idiots of heroes and the blood loss or otherwise known as my poor physical health.

Before I however drifted off to sleep again I felt a hand on my forehead. I could clearly see the burned skin of the hand and so I knew it was Dabi.

Dabi: Get better fist and afterwards you can shout, curse or hit us for what we have done to you.

Me: Just leave me alone!

Dabi: You have the spirit of a fighter kid. I know you can get better soon. And after that you can try and get rid of us. We won't let you go until you recover at all.

Me: Arg!

Dabi: Just sleep baby chicken and get some good rest.

Me: Burned.... Bitch...

I could hear him chuckle bit that was the last thing I heard. Still even in this state I could tell how worried he was for me. He messed up and now guilt was eating him alive and I knew it. Thought I had no intention of helping him feel any better. Why should I? They did this to me after all!