Chapter Twenty-Five

Hermione's POV.

I've won. The crowd around us begin to cheer.

"That was intense." Harry laughs at me. I just smile and walk to the boy on the ground. People pat my back as I walk by. I can hear Harry try to calm the crowd to find out who wants to go next.

"That was for ignoring me." I grab Fred's arm helping him up. "You okay?"

"I'm good, I think I deserved that." Fred laughs finally back on his feet. I hand him his wand back. "I'm sorry by the way. Everything has been so crazy and my emotions have been all over the place."

"Hey, I get it." I smile at my friend.

"Fred you might wanna go lay down you hit the ground pretty hard." Harry walks to us. "Hey George!" Harry calls the over Fred's twin.

"Yeah?" George walks to us. I notice the crowd has calmed but they are still talking, Harry probably called a break.

"Do you mind taking Fred to the dorms?" Harry ask.

"Well I would but I already told Luna I'd watch her duel." George said while blushing. I wonder what's that about.

"It's okay, Harry. I'm feeling fine." Fred cuts in.

"Nonsense, I can just walk with you." I say. "I'm pretty exhausted too."

"No it's-" Fred starts but is quickly cut off by his brother.

"Perfect! Thank you Hermione." George pats Fred on the back and walks off to join Dean and Luna who are talking in the corner.

"Goodnight guys." Harry laughs and walks back trying to get back the attention.

"Let's go." Fred says walking towards the exit. Today our exit is luckily leading to the broom closet next to the Gryffindor common room so it wouldn't be hard to sneak in. Umbridge still around we have to be extra careful. Fred and I start to walk out of the closet when we hear footsteps coming closer. It was too late to hide the person coming had to have see the door open. I silently pray it's someone who won't yell at us. Fred sees them first and turns to me wide eyed.

"I'm sorry." That's all Fred says before pulling me to him and kissing me.