Chapter Four

Ginny and Ron were called to Dumbledores office.

Fred and George looked so proud as Ginny was being taken away by the witch Umbridge. I think I even saw Harry smiling. Before walking out Umbridge whispered something to Finch, who happily smiled.

After the eventful breakfast I needed a break from the boys. Harry kept asking if I was okay and he was slowly driving me crazy, so after dinner I headed to the library.

I'm so thankful it's the weekend because the library is almost completely empty, except for three Ravenclaws who don't even look up from their books. I walk over to my favorite place in the library, a small table, behind a bookshelf, hidden from most of the library.

I pull out my copy of Hogwarts a history. I need a break from everything.

_________________________

"Hello?" I hear someone say. I open my eyes. I fell asleep. "Hermione?" I turn around in my seat just to see Draco. I turn back around, I'm not gonna deal with him right now.

"Um are you okay?" Draco asks.

"Why do you care? I'm a mudblood remember? Shouldn't you go be congratulating Ronald?" I snap. I'm so tired of everyone, and this little  ferret isn't gonna make me feels worse.

"Why would I congratulate Ron, Ron took my job." Draco laughs dryly.

"Screw off Malfoy." I pushing myself away from the desk. When I turn to stand up I make direct contact with Draco's chest, and instantly trip. I'm prepared to fall when a hand stops me and holds me by my shoulders. Draco. This kid, I'm gonna kill him.

"Excuse me." I say pushing past him.

"You're welcome..." I hear him say quietly.

_________________________

After the awkward encounter in the library I quickly begin to realize it's past curfew, two nights in a row wow Fred and George would be proud. The painting of the fat lady comes into view almost there.

"Miss. Granger" I hear a small voice say. Shit, is all I think. I was so close. I turn around to see the toad herself, Umbridge. I have the worst luck.

"Good evening professor." I say. I saw Harry's hand, I'm prepared for the worse.

"Why are you out past curfew? This is not a good luck." She smiles. Shit.

"I'm very sorry Professor-" I begin.

"Hermione! You forgot this!" I hear a male voice yell from somewhere in the darkness behind me. Draco, why is my luck so bad. Does someone up there hate me? He's holding a book and some papers.

"Here Hermione, thank you again for tutoring me." Draco winks. "Good evening professor, you look gorgeous as always!" I hide my gag.

"Mr. Malfoy you and Miss. Granger were studying?" Umbridge asks.

"Yes, like you told me to do, and luckily Hermione was kind enough to offer." Draco smiles again. I'm in shock. Why is he doing this?

"Oh well, you know you are both past curfew..." Umbridge says.

"Yes I'm very sorry, I hope we will be allowed to go freely back to our separate house common rooms, cause I would hate to have to tell my father about this." That got her, Umbridge smiles again.

"Of course please go back to your common rooms, but next time watch the clock and get back before curfew. Mr. Malfoy I'll walk you to the Slytherin house. Goodnight Miss. Granger." And with that they were gone.

What the hell just happened.