Chapter Sixteen

FREDS POV

"We need to talk about your feelings about Hermione." George smirked at me.

"Feelings? What feelings?" I try to act cool.

"Nice try but that's not gonna work, and frankly I'm hurt that you wouldn't be jumping at the chance to tell me!" George faked being hurt. "Now spill."

"It's nothing George, really."

"Oh okay so you'd have no issue with me asking her out?"

"Yep, no problem at all." I shrug, all nonchalant like.

"Okay let's go." George says grabbing my arm, and pulling his wand out. With that we were off.

_________________________________

HERMIONES POV

Draco's arm tighten around my waist as we slithered past a group of men, all who turn and stare us down. One of the men nod at Draco, who does the same back. Suddenly I hear someone whisper 'Weasley' and I feel Draco tense up beside me.

"Weasel get up here now." Draco spoke through his teeth. He turned us into a small clothing shop that was practically empty except for an older witch asleep behind the cash register. Draco let's go of me for the second time and I again feel a chill run down me. "You guys are too clean and cheery for the alley, you need to change and like mess your hair up or something. We're getting noticed and that's not gonna go great for you guys."

"Are you serious?!" Ginny almost laughs.

"Deadly." Draco spits. "Come on, I'll buy I know the owner. Vance!" He turns and screams. A elderly man pops his head out from a curtain behind the cash register.

"Young Malfoy, ol boy! It's been too long!" Vance shakes Draco's hand.

"It has, hey I'm sorry to bother you but I need some clothes to get these ladies through the alley without being noticed. I can pay."

"No sir, your mother has done so much for me I can spare a few pieces for these lonely ladies." Vance finally looks at us. His eyes grow. "A Weasley?! Does your mother know?"

"No sir, it's no big deal though. The youngster and her friend just needed an escort through the alley." The way Draco said 'her friend' stung a little.

"How kind of you." Vance seemed touched.

"Yep, he's such a saint." I say too fast for me to stop myself.

"He truly is, let's get you two dressed aye." He smiles and walks towards a rack with the three of us following behind.

What have I gotten myself into.

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

(hey guys, i just wanted to say i hope everyone is healthy and safe. i'm sorry this is short but i wanted to put this out before the next part because it just didn't flow right with it all as one. i'm sorry, but the next part will be up tomorrow!) (also side note if you just can't wait to read more from me, i'd love it you'd check out my new book called 'number twelve' it's set after the war and i love it, please think about reading it.) (oh and PLEASE keep commenting it makes me so happy to see your thoughts and it makes me want to write more parts, okay that's it love you guys!)